Epic Mickey game incorporates attractions from Disney parks - check it ou

Thumbelina

I liked that trailer better then the other one i saw and the other one was pretty good. Im pretty excited for that game. im a huge mickey mouse video game fan.

palmickey420

i am getting the game just because its been forever since disney made a serious Mickey game for the console (yes i'm referring to the old disney racers, and the old mickey castle game for the original black and white gameboy)

Drizella__

I am so excited for this video game it looks so cool
I love how it incorporates the attractions from the Disney parks around the world

jhastings74

Great trailer...I'm excited for the game.

(Bummer that the person who did the captions in the trailer put 'Yed Sid' instead of 'Yen Sid' for the Sorcerer, though...anyone else notice that?)

Cmdr_Crimson

will tower of terror or spaceship earth be in it?

There is concept art with the two attractions and a bunch of others called the Disney Dreadnought...I do hope this is still going to be a part of it...I can see it now...Burning Rome in the 5th Dimension..:D
dreadnought.jpg

blm07

Great trailer...I'm excited for the game.

(Bummer that the person who did the captions in the trailer put 'Yed Sid' instead of 'Yen Sid' for the Sorcerer, though...anyone else notice that?)

Saw that right away. It's kinda sad that they even spelled "Disney" properly in the same caption.

muteki

There is concept art with the two attractions and a bunch of others called the Disney Dreadnought...I do hope this is still going to be a part of it...I can see it now...Burning Rome in the 5th Dimension..:D

While that artwork was what originally got me interested in the game I am not seeing anything near close to it in any of the actual media (albeit the amount of actual gameplay footage out there is minimal at best). I'd love to be wrong, but the steampunk theme and mish-mashed characters and attractions from the early sketches I am not seeing being implemented in the final product.

FigmentJedi

While that artwork was what originally got me interested in the game I am not seeing anything near close to it in any of the actual media (albeit the amount of actual gameplay footage out there is minimal at best). I'd love to be wrong, but the steampunk theme and mish-mashed characters and attractions from the early sketches I am not seeing being implemented in the final product.

Mish-Mashed character mechs (The Beetleworx) are still in. It's just that we've only seen two of the in-game variants: that Hades-headed one with the Lilo and Stitch guns and the car body and the Tea-Cup Spiders.
Plus we got characters being converted into Beetleworx like Captain Hook and some of his pirates.

And seeing as we got that robo-Donald, the Goofy seen in those sketches is probably in as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom