EpcotServo's May 1st Update: Post-Show Tomorrow!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Welcome back to another update everybody! Got a great one, that should be fun. Today's update is a quick run through Animal Kingdom and Epcot, and I have some great shots of Spaceship Earth's new Post-Show! Before the Fotos Fantasticos, here's the notes!

-Animal Kingdom wasn't too crowded. 20-30 minute waits posted.

-Steam was working on Everest, the only thing not working was the second waterfall.

-Finding Nemo: The Musical is still a great show!

-I really enjoyed the new Spaceship Earth post-show. It's really neat! The Body Builder game was really fun, and Super Driver was great too. I just want to know, when will they add the other games and stuff?

-The Angler Fish wasn't working on Nemo, and I was surprised to see there's no B Show. He just sits there, and there's no audio or video. It's really boaring.

-The Cast Member preview was going on for Mexico, I didn't make it back there though.

That's about it, Enjoy the pictures!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4359471&a=32518799&p=75520251

doop

Another excellent update and pictures. Project Tomorrow is looking excellent, can't wait to see it for myself. Thanks!

cloudboy

The post show looks cool, although they only had two of the 4 exhibits installed yet. The driving game is the only one I did as the body game only had one station working this weekend. It was pretty much a driving simulation game, and not a great one at that. I still didn't really get how it tied in with Siemman's, unless they are somehow developing technology to let you drive upside down in tunnels.

WDWRLD

Go to Mickeys Toontown Fair and follow the spur line.......eventually you will get to where that train is. Oh yea..dont forget to look both ways before crossing the street.

XS-Spence

OR you could just keep driving past Contemporary... but I'm not gonna tell you how to get back to civilization once you're back there.

jeffb

Thanks for the update + great pics! Imagineering really did an A+ job on Project Tomorrow. The exterior paint schemes and interior mood lighting look awesome!

brkgnews

Angler B Mode: I thought there was a B mode -- his hidden arm doesn't move him around, but his jaw still opens and closes. That's the way I saw it one time last week. The second time, he was moving around as normal.

Does he break down often? If so, losing the robot arm rights may not have been such a big deal. :lookaroun
And even so, it was worth it to kill all those blasted Harry Potter rumors! :D

lcsrig

You just made my son's day! He went berserk (his word) at the train pictures. He's counting the days til he turns 10 and can finally do the steam train tour.
So thanks twice!

RandomHero914

Once again, thanks for yet another great update! All of the pictures were amazing, and as it was said before me, I really do enjoy reading all of the little captions written underneath them. I was especially fond of the He-Man reference which went along with the 39th photograph. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom