EpcotServo's Mar. 20th EPCOT Update: Rosebud

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hey everybody! Went to check out this year's Flower & Garden FestivalShowEvent, and brought back lots of pictures! It was quite crowded and I wasn't able to ride anything, but it was very pretty out with a nice breeze and it was a great day to enjoy a great festival. What with all the gardens, palm trees, and Beach Boys music playing nonstop, I have to say that this year is MUCH better then the last two. I thought both of those themes were quite dull. This year it's VERY good!

Not much news, but plenty of pictures so....let's get on with it!

Enjoy!
:wave:

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...hEPCOTUpdateRosebud/photo#5179963282760948226

EPCOT Explorer

Yay!A update!Those pics really make me miss EPCOT.

I really miss WOL though...It's kinda pathetic that Disney just ignores it's existence and history.

They really went overboard with the palm trees in the entrance plaza huh?Kinda blocks SSE.

Great update as usual!

EPCOT.nut

RIP old logo! A few weeks ago there was a man and a lady working in there and it looked like they were doing more than freshening up the plants. :(

Your pics are great, and the comments are just fantastic. Can't believe it was crowded on a Thursday! :eek:

I love the Beach Boys, too....it's a guilty pleasure of mine & puts me in a good mood. :)

Cmdr_Crimson

Great Pics Epcotservo..Is that Cloud a Mini statue to be $487? I enjoy going into that store in Japan and look at the anime..It's the only place where an Otaku like me can unwind and enjoy Pocky!

nemofinder22

Hmm beach boys music at the entry and sand and fun in the sun for everyone sounds like DCA/paradise pier to me :D :D :D. This looks like so much fun to see. I really like all those palm tree they look great!

Thanks for an excellent update with great captions!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Great Pics Epcotservo..Is that Cloud a Mini statue to be $487? I enjoy going into that store in Japan and look at the anime..It's the only place where an Otaku like me can unwind and enjoy Pocky!

Mini? It's bigger than 12"! It's HUGE! And yea, that price isn't a joke!
:lol::D

(And the trees don't really block SSE. Only if you're looking at it dead on. It looks great!)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Great pictures. You really got some beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing! :wave:

I really enjoyed your captioning. :lol:

Macaylasmom

Beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed your report. What camera do you use? I can never get nice pictures like that. Looking forward to your next update.

elizs77

Thanks for the pics! I just made my husband look at them, too, even though he's trying to root Belmont through to a win over Duke right now!

Captain Hank

If you look at the inlaid flower beds around the lakes between Future World and World Showcase (i.e. the "zoom, zoom, zoom" picture), the designs around the big red Mickey heads are maritime flags. Do they spell anything out?

From that picture (and wikipedia), I can translate "INTHE." You didn't happen to get a wide shot of the whole bed, did you?

Main Street USA

Hey everybody! Went to check out this year's Flower & Garden FestivalShowEvent, and brought back lots of pictures! It was quite crowded and I wasn't able to ride anything, but it was very pretty out with a nice breeze and it was a great day to enjoy a great festival. What with all the gardens, palm trees, and Beach Boys music playing nonstop, I have to say that this year is MUCH better then the last two. I thought both of those themes were quite dull. This year it's VERY good!

Not much news, but plenty of pictures so....let's get on with it!

Enjoy!
:wave:

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...hEPCOTUpdateRosebud/photo#5179963282760948226
Thanks for the pics. I've never been down for the F&GF, but these pics just may make me swing by when I'm down for a couple days in April. Thanks, again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom