EpcotServo's April 10th MK Update: Kingdom Krowds

ToTBellHop

Lucky for you guys, there are two McDonalds on property. Get yer chicken "selects"...

(do the Mickey D's in the parks serve "selects" or just the classic, unidentified-meat McNuggets?)

2nd Star TTR

I was there on the 4th thru the 8th. It rained on the 5th and 6th, so not very crowded (of course due to the rain). But it was the worst I have ever seen it on the 7th and 8th. Good Luck to anyone going this week or next.

coasterphil

It's the folks from Atlanta. Pretty much every guest I spoke with last weekend had just gotten in from Atlanta. I even met a family that lived 5 minutes from where I used to live before I moved down here.

Disney_Freak429

Another great update as always. Sorry you were not able to find the new album. I am going to call mail order after I get paid to try & get it. Also I missed the memo WHAT other topics on the new HM shirts because I need some SKUs on the medium size ASAP. Those are some sweet shirts.

chels26

it was really crowded today!! i had the day off and just wanted to hang out but.. it was just too chaotic! on the other hand, epcot was not crowded at all!
=]

pheneix

The theme parks really missed the ball on Spring Break this year. They thought things would be winding down by now and this week its busier than it was during the two designated "hell weeks" around Easter.

Damn you early Easter week!

Spyne

Thanks for the update EpcotServo! Man, looks like the Magic Kingdom had its hands full. :lol: I'm surprised it's crowded actually, may be just me. Again, thanks for another update!

WOW that is a lot of people. I have never seen a line for the tree house. We were there Easter week and never saw a line for the tree house. Thanks for the photos. I always look forward to you updates.

the-reason14

I hope all the spring break people go back to school next week. Ill be there then, and didnt think it would be packed that bad. Anybody know or think its gonna lessen next week.

kc1296426

I just got back from MK right now and I got to say it was pretty packed. Even for the 11 o' clock hour the lines were packed! And I walked by Peter Pan's flight at around 11:45 and the line was still big.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom