Epcots Hours Returning to Normal!!!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Disney has not updated their June hours yet, however on May 12, Future World will return to being open 9 am to 7 pm (w/ Test Track and Honey, I Shrunk the Audience open till 9pm). I assume disney will update its June hours shortly.

Wed_Imagineer

Thanxs for telling us all, I will be going to Epcot Soon, and prabably MK for 1 hour, It would be great help for me. I could scedual it easily, counting test tracks usual 90min wait.

Mouse3268

That is very good to hear. Who knows with Mission: Space opening in 2003. They might make the hours longer. Who knows?

The Mom

Premium Member
Maybe someday they'll go back to their ORIGINAL hours....9AM - 10PM for the WHOLE park!!! I can dream, can't I? ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Later hours were from 1982 - around 1987-88? I'm not sure...perhaps someone has more info. And I may be mistaken about opening...it MIGHT have been 10AM - 10PM. However, it was definitely open until 10 PM when it first opened, and early on. I remember staying for Illuminations, and not getting back to my hotel until 11 or so.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I am glad that the times are getting back to normal. When I went in November it didn't open till 10 and closed at 9 which I didn't like.

disneychic

I was just at WDW last week and wondered why Future World hours were posted as being closed at 7:00 yet, the rides were still running at 9:00, infact I rode Spaceship Earth a bit after 9:00. I also noticed that the shops in Future World were still open. Are they keeping certain attractions in Future World open and just not saying so?

BradleyJ

FutureWorld house have been running 10-7pm.

But the times guides, also listed "Special Hours" for SpaceShip Earth, Test Track, and Usually HISTA. these are listed as 10am-9pm.

disneychic

I guess they put that in very small print somewhere because I didn't see it, and I guess many others didn't notice it either because everyone I spoke with was under the impression that FW closed at 7 and knowone knew why it was opened later, but we didn't mind!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by gcurling
The Mom, during the early years of Epcot, it closed at 11 pm during the summer. Now those were the days.

Thanks! I knew it was pretty late! Of course, MK was staying open until 11, 12, and sometimes 1 AM. It was so nice to be able to take a break during the day, and still have a full evening at the parks! :cool:

TURKEY

Originally posted by happy snapper
Im sure Test track was still running at 10pm last May.

It may have been running, but I don't think people were on it. I can't remember a time when Epcot was open until 10 pm except on holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom