News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I noticed this in the Luminous video, flames?
View attachment 757518
1701747359851.png

Starship824

In the Parks
No
They weren't noticeable in the recent tests though, Illuminations & Hollywood Studios flames used to light up the sky, makes me wonder if they were cut while in the programming phase after Disneyland did rapid demolition.
As some else said it's probably in regards to the world showcase torches, but hey if it is flames that could be really cool.

HMF

I will judge it for myself tomorrow once the vids come in. I really want to be excited and happy but if the rumors are true and it's another IP-fest rather than a true successor to Reflections of Earth. I am probably going to be disappointed.

Squishy

I will judge it for myself tomorrow once the vids come in. I really want to be excited and happy but if the rumors are true and it's another IP-fest rather than a true successor to Reflections of Earth. I am probably going to be disappointed.
It is a IP infused show, kind of following the recent trend of a original soundtrack in the beginning & ending with IP sandwiched between.

Vinnie Mac

Oh man this is a realllllly neat interview. It sounds like this is about to be something special. In the interview Steve Davidson mentions that with Harmonious it was moreso a celebration of the Disney world while this show emphasizes more of a human connection. This is a great sign yall!

vikescaper

Oh man this is a realllllly neat interview. It sounds like this is about to be something special. In the interview Steve Davidson mentions that with Harmonious it was moreso a celebration of the Disney world while this show emphasizes more of a human connection. This is a great sign yall!
My fingers are crossed! I know it won’t be ROE but I am ready for tonight and to see it in person next week!

OSUPhantom

“Then there's a cute little nod that we do to Future World because it's this huge section over here with Figment, who everyone loves, and Figment welcomes everybody, too.”

Sounds like Figment gets to be part of the show too (in a small way).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom