News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TheMaxRebo

The thing is Happily Ever After is at 8 PM and Epcot Forever is at 9:30 PM so there might be a lot of people hopping to Epcot as well.

True, for people that have hopping abilities.

Just for many vacationers that have to pick a park they are more likely to pick MK vs EP

I am sure tonight will be a little extra crowded, just not crazy

Last edited:

jrhwdw

have they been moving the barges in and out every night? Are we for sure that is going to happen once this show begins?

Do we happen to know when during the day? I only ask because I believe there was some mornings where Luminous was already out on WSL because of testing.

Let's hope Epcot's idea is not before Epcot Opens... Although the sight lines are much better with Luminous than Harm.

vikescaper

Do we happen to know when during the day? I only ask because I believe there was some mornings where Luminous was already out on WSL because of testing.

Let's hope Epcot's idea is not before Epcot Opens... Although the sight lines are much better with Luminous than Harm.
If Luminous is anything like IllumiNations, the barges will be brought out sometime in the afternoon. I may be wrong, but there never was a set time for the IllumiNations barges to be brought out.

cjkeating

The Illuminous Cast Members don't work 24//7 so they'll prep them in the afternoon when they start their shift, bring them out and then take them back after park close. You'd have to imagine they would only be left out in exceptional circumstances which I guess happened once or twice with Illuminations.

Vinnie Mac

IMG_2699.jpeg

One of the folks who saw the show last night said this on Twitter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom