News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

That decision was designed to make everyone unhappy -- the die hard fans who want to hear the show exactly as it sounds, and the music fans (cough, like myself), who don't want any narration at all.

Starship824

In the Parks
No

Okay so I combined the audio that we have now with the release and the audio from the actual show. This is very much a work in progress since we don't have all the tracks and the video might still be processing so right now it's unlisted. But you can listen to it if you want. It also includes all the narration and the post show music. When the rest of the tracks get officially released, I will update it with the rest of it and it'll be in almost source audio with a few exceptions.

ToTBellHop

Okay so I combined the audio that we have now with the release and the audio from the actual show. This is very much a work in progress since we don't have all the tracks and the video might still be processing so right now it's unlisted. But you can listen to it if you want. It also includes all the narration and the post show music. When the rest of the tracks get officially released, I will update it with the rest of it and it'll be in almost source audio with a few exceptions.

Well done! You earn a coveted
1714514228811.gif

Florida Man

Harmonious was completely ignored in the Epcot Becoming special. It isn't mentioned anywhere. I feel like Walt would have mentioned it. Owned up to the mistake, talk about what went right and what went wrong, and don't let it happen again. I feel like they missed an opportunity to do that.

ToTBellHop

Harmonious was completely ignored in the Epcot Becoming special. It isn't mentioned anywhere. I feel like Walt would have mentioned it. Owned up to the mistake, talk about what went right and what went wrong, and don't let it happen again. I feel like they missed an opportunity to do that.
Well, it was about Epcot becoming. Harmonious be-going.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It's there going to be more than one episode or is it just this one special (I didn't watch it).

SoFloMagic

It really got a good laugh out of me seeing that. When that popped up, I knew we were in for a lot of fluff. It was still very cool to see the inner workings of Luminous and the Moana testing stuff anyways.
I thought it was really well done. Probably actually produced by natgeo and not Disney as its much better quality than most of this kind of stuff. Kind of absurd to compare this to the Christmas shows on ABC - much stronger storytelling here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom