Epcot's Frozen meet and greet to offer extended hours

Rose&Crowner

6B614E8B-E6FC-4D82-97DD-CFDB71A0068E-1889-000000F472F3658C_zps333a9260.jpg

Totally doable. Int. gateway to Norway, 45 min wait at 9:02, 9:04 was backto the tequila cart. Worth the wait and Disney science to pull it off for the little ones (and me). I couldn't have pulled it off without prior knowledge the night before about extended times started the first day. Whether or it it's doable three days later is unknown... Many sprinters on our way to Akershus yesterday.

Jabbas

I was hoping to meet them this weekend but I can't justify standing 2 hours in line with no kids. May have to just wait until the excitement dies down and save it for next time.

Jabbas

The excitement? No clue but I plan on going back to Disney in the summer when I'm not on such a time restraint. I'll be able to justify standing in line a little longer.

Rose&Crowner

Did you make that signature booklet? It's pretty awesome. We don't do autographs, but may try and get Elsa & Anna's when we're there in May.
A couple of our Dance Parents who are very close with us actually had it made for our daughters 2014 Disney adventure. It is incredible, with at least 35 pages of characters new and old. We couldn't be more appreciative to them for doing something as unique as this booklet.

RSoxNo1

Actually, I'm kinda surprised they haven't included them in the Akershus Princess character meal lineup.
This is something I've been saying for a while. Any empty seat in Akershus is money left on the table. Don't worry though, they're only days away from figuring out how to stop people from getting extra soda.

Jimmy Thick - Still chasing pennies while dollars fly over their head.

tl77

They're going to have Anna and Elsa in the MK's new daytime parade starting in March, and I'm assuming they will have to hire an extra set of Frozen sisters for that. Plus the MK parade princesses also appear at the Cinderella's Royal Table lunch and breakfast, so unless I'm missing something, you should soon be able to meet Anna and Elsa at Cinderella's castle meal which in turn should lessen the demand at the current Norway M&G... I think that's right? right?

Rose&Crowner

This is something I've been saying for a while. Any empty seat in Akershus is money left on the table. Don't worry though, they're only days away from figuring out how to stop people from getting extra soda.

Jimmy Thick - Still chasing pennies while dollars fly over their head.
There were no empty seats in there on a random Wednesday last week, and the line to get in to see A&E started in Mexico end ended in a Frozen gift shop. They know what they're doing.

JimboJones123

I heard today that Anna and Elsa may be headed to DHS soon. They were actually there today, but doing test M&Gs backstage. Apparently management cannot figure out where to put them. They fear what 3 hour lines at the Animation Courtyard will look like.

I think the Fantasmic entrance would be a great place, or Echo Lake where they did the Villains.

So, it sounds like Disney is taking the incredible amount of demand, that they are clearly not meeting, seriously on this one.

aladdin2007

I heard today that Anna and Elsa may be headed to DHS soon. They were actually there today, but doing test M&Gs backstage. Apparently management cannot figure out where to put them. They fear what 3 hour lines at the Animation Courtyard will look like.

I think the Fantasmic entrance would be a great place, or Echo Lake where they did the Villains.

So, it sounds like Disney is taking the incredible amount of demand, that they are clearly not meeting, seriously on this one.

Because Disney is being cheap and doesnt want to have to do any revamp/retheme work in a larger space to put them. Odyssey at Epcot along with several other larger empty locations would be fine but they dont want to pay for it. Same thing at DHS. They are going to have to do something though, the space in Norway is just too small and cant handle the increasing demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom