EPCOT Update!

darkrose

They have one or two figment stuffed animals. I think one is with an uncle-sam type hat and one is without. They are pretty small, about 6 inches or so. Not sure on the price.

I was there on Monday, and I didn't see any larger stuffed figments (like my huge one I got in the early 80's)..

They also had limited edition pins for $10.50. I bought 2. :D They had non limited-edition pins, but I didn't like those, so I didn't check the prices.

They also had some of those bouncy-balls that light up when they hit something, a few different tee shirt designs, and a couple other things I currently don't remember about, so they must have been insignificant (at least to me). The shop was pretty small, I am hoping they add more.

~DR~

foxfire

Thanks for the video

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Probably... :(

There are several tours that can allow you upstairs, or if you have a very nice CM ;)

First & foremost, THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO OF THE RIDE! I watched it last night and I'm looking forward to going there soon. If I could, I'd make a special trip to Epcot to see it, but alas, with a 40 hour work week and no time off until August I can't. I don't dare go near the park 4th of July weekend...

General Grizz

Original Poster
No problem.

Here's the merchandise:
FIGMENT SHIRT - Scenes from the attraction finale
FIGMENT SHIRT - Figment flying
FIGMENT SHIRT - Figment jumping out of a box
FIGMENT SHIRT - Collared FIGMENT'S BACK! Logo Shirt
FIGMENT SHIRT - "Figment's Back!"
FIGMENT SHIRT - Figment holding a lightbulb
PLUSH FIGMENT - Keychain
PLUSH FIGMENT - Medium size with Institute Tag
PLUSH FIGMENT - Figment beanie with 4th of July hat
PICTURE FRAM - Figment holding
BALLS - One soft with Figment's head, another light-up
STATUES - Mini-snowglobe, Figment holding lightbulb, Figment holding Spaceship Earth
PENS - 3 pack with finale scenes or pen with Figment's head
PINS - Figment's Back! pin
TOYS - Figment blow up washcloth, Figment "pet" toy - little dragon shape on a leash.

That should be all. If you want to see pictures of any, please holler.
:D

BNCordeiro

Please consider this a holler!!!! Seems that I have most of those collectables (well non-clothing) since they are the same as last year, but there's a few new ones & those must be mine a week from today!!! =)

I picked up the pins on Ebay.....a bit pricier, but hey...rather have 'em all in hand than worry about missing one or two in the shop!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Forgot to mention...

Figment (large) notebads and postcards with illustrations of him.

Half of the merchandise is brand new. You can see pictures of these on EBAY or figmentsimagination.com :D

RobVanDam

Yo Griz do they still have the Classic Epcot shirts at Mouseworks or whatever the shop is called.. im goin on july 3rd and i would like those shirts

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by RobVanDam
Yo Griz do they still have the Classic Epcot shirts at Mouseworks or whatever the shop is called.. im goin on july 3rd and i would like those shirts

I hope they do too! I was up there a couple of weekends ago, and never got a chance to see the merchandise... that stinks....

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Thank goodness I can fit into a child's sized t shirt. When I go buy all the new Figgie merchandise, I can affoard to get two L or XL kids shirts rather than only ONE adult one that wouldn't fit right! Thanks for all the pictures and stuff. That shirt you posted WILL be mine! :D

thumper

Originally posted by RobVanDam

Rob, check in Mousegears. I was there 2 weeks ago and they had a couple of shirts to choose from. I got a long sleeve navy blue shirt and the front has the retro EPCOT written on it in lime green. Down one sleeve are all of the symbols for each of the pavilions in Future World. On the back of the shirt (near the neck) in smaller lime green lettering, it says Walt Disney World. :)

They had a few others to choose from ( short sleeve and 3/4 sleeve length), so I'm sure they'll be there when you go!

General Grizz

Original Poster
I picked up a couple shirts back in December. Unfortunately, they were not available last week. Hopefully they will come back - but I guess there will be no small EPCOT 20th stuff. Cross your fingers for a '25th'... :(

Invero

Re: EPCOT Update! - Figment Video!!!

Here are some updates from EPCOT:

-TEST TRACK-
Yeah, it broke down again ;)

Wouldn't an 'Update' be more like, "Test Track actually worked today" ? :lol:

When I work out of Epcot... I'll get on the PA and ask, "So who rode Test Track today?" and then "Well, welcome to the Bus version of Test Track. We are a high-speed turbulent thrill ride, and may encounter crazy tourists who have no clue where they're going. As such, for those of you standing, hold on for dear life. For those of you seated, you think you have it good, right? Guess again... you're going to be the ones they fall on!"

Now... after I ask who rode test track... half the time, I'll get "NO!!" and all sorts of moans and groans... LOL... guess it broke down again :)

(On the flip side, when working at the Disney/MGM Studios, I'll ask who rode Rockin' Rollercoaster... after which the entire bus will scream YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!! hehe... then, I'll go, "Well, a lil trivia fact about RnRC... RnRC will accelerate you from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds... yeah... that's pretty fast. A lil trivia fact about this bus... we can accelerate you from 0-60 in 2.8....... hours.")

Maria

Originally posted by thumper

Rob, check in Mousegears. I was there 2 weeks ago and they had a couple of shirts to choose from. I got a long sleeve navy blue shirt and the front has the retro EPCOT written on it in lime green. Down one sleeve are all of the symbols for each of the pavilions in Future World. On the back of the shirt (near the neck) in smaller lime green lettering, it says Walt Disney World. :)

They had a few others to choose from ( short sleeve and 3/4 sleeve length), so I'm sure they'll be there when you go!

That must be such a cool souvenir to wear! How much was it? Sounds real nice. Any pics? :animwink:

prberk

Re: EPCOT Update! - Figment Video!!!

-AMERICAN ADVENTURE AND CANADA, ILLUMINATIONS 2000-
Breathtaking as always!
[/B]

Thanks, Griz...

You hear very few things about "American Adventure," but this post reminded me of it. It is actually one of my favorite attractions, and I highly recommend it. It is not only a nice air-conditioned break, but I think the last part, with the collage of Images set to the song "Golden Dream" is breathtaking. It is especially good if you watch your showtime guide and hit the attraction in the early afternoon (like around 3), when the Voices of Liberty are singing as a pre-show in the the waiting area. They are great singers, and it is wonderful to hear such grand old Americana songs such as "Shenandoah" sung a-capella by professional singers in that place.

Anyway, just wanted to put in that plug for an often "unsung" song-filled pleasure...

james4023464

when in 2003 is Mission Space opening. By the way nice report grizz. I hope they don't get rid of Test Track it's a great ride, whats the problem with it.

TURKEY

Originally posted by james4023464
when in 2003 is Mission Space opening. By the way nice report grizz. I hope they don't get rid of Test Track it's a great ride, whats the problem with it.

Test Track is down way to much for a ride of its young age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom