epcot songs

bjunderwood

Original Poster
I just got back from wdw and I am definately craving some epcot songs, specifically the entrance are and the innoventions area. I know that a lot of you have TONS of Disney park songs, and I'm just wondering where you can get them. I try a million different searches on morpheus and kazaa, and although I somethimes find something descent, I usually do not. Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks
-BJ

Cosmo

i've been pretty lucky using winmx and just searching for things like "epcot" or "wdw". if you know specific names (tomorrow's child, universe of energy, etc) you can get lucky. just keep trying, they're out there.

SirNim

You have excellent taste, for the musical themes you desire are among my personal favorites! :lookaroun :)

kal1484

I can prolly sing it to you.....after so many hours listening to it, you begin to sing the backround noise...not even realizing that's what you are humming...hehehe

EpcotGrl

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
I can prolly sing it to you.....after so many hours listening to it, you begin to sing the backround noise...not even realizing that's what you are humming...hehehe

Hahahahaha! Me too me too! Got caught listening to the Illuminations music the other day and 'conducting', too... Ah, 34 days...:sohappy:

barnum42

Re: wanna get...

Originally posted by paulcmartens
Anywhere you can legally get the Canada Circle Vision theme song

'canada.....canada! oh canada..."
I have it on an official Park album CD that is quite a few years old. Can't tell you how old as it's at home and I right now am not.

If it's not on the current album, try a search on e-bay.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The last time I got `Canada (you`re a lifetime journey)` was on the official album of WDW / DL park CD of 1991 - pale blue cover with DLs castle on the right, SE and monorail at the bottom, yellow and purple text.

Funnily enough, that CD had 28 tracks (1991). The next one I bought was 1997, with only 15 tracks!

If you do want to take the `legal` path and get this CD, its a very good one - amongst others its has Magic Journeys, Tomorrow`s Child, Energy (you make the world go round), Universe of Energy, Listen to the Land, One little Spark, Its Fun to Be Free, New Horizons and Space, Makin` Memories and Kitchen Kaberet Meledy! Its on Walt Disney records, # 60820-2

maelstrom

Originally posted by marni1971
The last time I got `Canada (you`re a lifetime journey)` was on the official album of WDW / DL park CD of 1991 - pale blue cover with DLs castle on the right, SE and monorail at the bottom, yellow and purple text.

Funnily enough, that CD had 28 tracks (1991). The next one I bought was 1997, with only 15 tracks!

If you do want to take the `legal` path and get this CD, its a very good one - amongst others its has Magic Journeys, Tomorrow`s Child, Energy (you make the world go round), Universe of Energy, Listen to the Land, One little Spark, Its Fun to Be Free, New Horizons and Space, Makin` Memories and Kitchen Kaberet Meledy! Its on Walt Disney records, # 60820-2

That is THE BEST album ever! I've had the tape since it came out, and just recently downloaded all the songs off Disney-Central so I could make a cd of it. :sohappy: I love all of the songs on it, I just wonder who sings them all? It sounds like the same people on some of them.

barnum42

Originally posted by marni1971
Well done Marni - you saved me the touble of having to remember to look it up when I got home.

bjunderwood

Original Poster
marni1971- thanks a lot for the help. just one question. in the link you sent me, one of the sites was wdwresorttv.com. why is it that I cant find a place to download the resort tv?

thanks
-BJ

vonpluto

You may also want to check EBAY for "The Official Album of EPCOT Center" (1983), which was never re-released on CD. Only found in record or tape form.
(Disneyland Records #2519)

Track list:
Main Entrance Medley
Universe of Energy
Golden Dream
Listen to the Land
Energy
One Little Spark
The Computer Song
Its Fun to Be Free
Magic Journeys
Makin Memories
Canada
Kitchen Cabaret

The previously mentioned "Offical Album"(Walt Disney Records #60820, 1991) has almost the same track list as the EPCOT Center album. (deletes Entrance medley and the Computer Song, adds tomorrows Child and Space).

#60820 is a re-realease of "The Music Of Disneyland Walt Disney World And Epcot Center", Disneyland Records, CD-007, 1988.

It is also available from Japan as Pony Canyon Records, PCCD 00014.

Hope that's not to confusing.
Frank

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom