Epcot Ride Reopens With Steve...err...We Think It's Woz

prberk

Well, who is in the photo up top on the wall? [EDIT: Never mind. Someone on that site identified it as Fleetwood Mac -- ironically another type of "Mac"!]

DSC_0052.jpg

All that article compared was the AA itself. Here's the side-by-side that they gave of Steve Wozniak... (Hope that's spelled right.)

apple_garage_77-12.jpg

Paul

kcnole

Its hard to say. I really hope its supposed to be Woz and not Jobs as Woz was the one who invented the personal computer we came to know in his garage. It was Jobs who convinced him to market it, but Jobs had zero hand in inventing it.

That said, its too hard to tell from the back. Both Steves had long hair during this time. I'm just going to let it be Woz in my mind unless I hear something more definitive as I'd be more upset about them screwing that up than with the descent. Although I will say that the more compelling evidence that it is Woz is the beard. While Jobs did have a beard in a few pictures, he is more well known for being clean shaven. Woz has always had the beard.

kcnole

Here's another picture of the woz and steve together. Also notice the glasses that Woz has in this picture and Steve without them. I don't think Jobs ever wore glasses, at least not in any of the pictures I see of that era. Here's another picture of both Jobs and Woz together.

picture_7_3.png

kcnole

The Woz also happens to have a myspace page of which I am a friend of. Who knows if he actually reads the messages sent to him, but I sent him a question asking if he can clarify this or not. Maybe, just maybe I'll get a response back to clarify this for once and for all.

haveyoumetmark

I am pretty sure it's Woz. I didn't even think of Jobs when I saw the figure. The scruff pretty much gave it away. Not to mention the fact that Jobs wasn't a part of the construction...

jeffb

Here's another picture of the woz and steve together. Also notice the glasses that Woz has in this picture and Steve without them. I don't think Jobs ever wore glasses, at least not in any of the pictures I see of that era. Here's another picture of both Jobs and Woz together.

picture_7_3.png

If the pic didnt say Jobs and Woz at the bottom, I would have guessed it was Donald Fagen and Walter Becker of Steely Dan crica 1973.

grahamtearne

Hmm this is very interesting indeed. It does appear to be Woz to me...

Its all the more interesting as Steve Jobs is actually the largest single shareholder in Disney...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom