Epcot "Recruitment Center" & Blueprint Map (Kim Possible?)

wild01ride

Original Poster
OK, I admit that I haven't been following the Kim Possible adventure - whatever it's officially called - and I'm wondering if this is part of it or what?
As we stopped to take some pictures of the beautiful Poinsettias near the junction of Future World and World Showcase the week of Christmas(adjacent to the path going from that area to Test Track), we saw this kiosk with construction walls around it that was seemingly going unnoticed by everyone but me. I guess it looked kind of like one of the other souvenir kiosks in the area with a constuction wall around it.

I thought the blueprint map of World Showcase looked pretty cool, so I took the picture and then noticed the "Recruitment Center" sign behind it.
Does anyone know more about this?

(Please excuse me being behind the times if this is old news. Thanks!)

90c2e834.jpg

b0a0029a.jpg

kcnole

If its over by the Oddysey bridge then it is. The two places to sign up to play are in innoventions and at that bridge.

SoccerMickey

Since we're talking about it...inside the Mexico pavilion to the left hand side while walking in there is an animatronic parrot in a cage. He moves but doesn't talk. Is he part of Kim Possible as well?

SirNim

Best typeface EVER!!!

Do you have World Bold itself, or do you have Prototype?
I wish I could acquire an official copy of World Bold, in all its kerned, rounded, vectorized goodness. Alas, I, like you, must settle for the wonderful freeware alternative. ;)

csm

If its over by the Oddysey bridge then it is. The two places to sign up to play are in innoventions and at that bridge.

Not entirely correct. There's many places to sign up for the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. Innoventions East and West as you mentioned, the kiosk in the center of the park by the bridge to the Odyssey (pictured above in construction) (FYI for those unaware, this location was at one point a DVC desk), a cart at Norway close to where the Viking ship used to be, a cart at Itlay on the far right side of the pavillion and a cart at International Gateway right off the main World Showcase pathway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom