"Epcot Promenade Stucture" removal

PalisadesPkteer

Yea you could use cable cutters but that leaves a mess.

I want a clean EPCOT.

These Tarps along with LAL Tombstones should be a distant memory......

Buy the way.. How to get rid of unsightly Tombstones hummmm.......

HMF

If they don't get rid of those TARPS soon I am gonna go down there with my socket wrench set and do it myself!!!

Raven. cover the front of the park

Mr. EPCOT take care of any Monorail peeping toms

EPCOT Explorer take East

WDW Vacationer take West

LEE and Martin take the side to World Showplace.

Alright gang, here we go... Oh wait a minute here.. I have a standard and this stuff is metric!!! Darn foiled again!!!!!!!!!!!!
What should I do?

EPCOT Explorer

Nope! There are lower lines in the pavement that also form the diamond shape.:D

I think.:lookaroun
The cracks don't make a difference...It's the color.

If they don't get rid of those TARPS soon I am gonna go down there with my socket wrench set and do it myself!!!

EPCOT Explorer take East

WDW Vacationer take West

Alright gang, here we go... Oh wait a minute here.. I have a standard and this stuff is metric!!! Darn foiled again!!!!!!!!!!!!
West is fine...:lol: The rest, I agree with!:p Let me at it!:sohappy:

everyone this was the structure in front of Innoventions West. It has been taken down and is completed. Tarps are staying...sorry:)

And we should believe you, why?

magicmaya

EPCOT Explorer take East

WDW Vacationer take West

um...what do I do? :lookaroun

RSoxNo1

Yea you could use cable cutters but that leaves a mess.

I want a clean EPCOT.

These Tarps along with LAL Tombstones should be a distant memory......

Buy the way.. How to get rid of unsightly Tombstones hummmm.......

What tarps are you guys talking about? Are they the things spread around the entrance areas around innoventions and such?

The Tarps...

The Tarps in front of IW have been removed and their former bases are now covered with white metallic caps. It's an open area once again. They were gone last Sunday when I was there on what had to be one of the SLOWEST weekends EVER.

If you really wanted to get old school...they'd put the water feature back where the seating and "rainbow led floor lights" are. Like this...
http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/epcot/50027-500.jpg

WDW Vacationer

um...what do I do? :lookaroun
Lookout from SSE.
The Tarps in front of IW have been removed and their former bases are now covered with white metallic caps. It's an open area once again. They were gone last Sunday when I was there on what had to be one of the SLOWEST weekends EVER.

If you really wanted to get old school...they'd put the water feature back where the seating and "rainbow led floor lights" are. Like this...

You have me a heart attack. Those were just signs, not tarps.

EPCOT Explorer

Metallic white caps? What do you mean....The planters?

PalisadesPkteer

Ok HMF since you are so "ghostly". You get to float around in the air to cover the topside. As for MagicMaya since you are a VIP you get to pick your own spot. On top of SSE or anywhere else you want. You can haul away all the tarps once we get them down and destroy them before Disney trys to put them back.

As for my posts before....

Showplace was a mistake but the "buy" the way comment was to start the ball rolling to see if offering $ ( Maybe $5 each?) to Disney would get them out of there!!!!!!

(Ok if it will make Disney feel better I'll go for $5.50 each!!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom