Epcot Photos (WS)

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Reading old posts here, and found an old one that I'm sorry I missed. Someone was taking requests for pics when they went down to the World. Well anyone going anytime soon? If you are, can anyone get me shots from Epcot around sunset, dusk, early evening, and night? Especially around World Showcase. I'd appreciate it. And if no one is indeed going, can someone point me in the way of a GOOD website, with a TON of Epcot and World Showcase pics. I've been to a few, but I need some fresh pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. World Showcase is just so beautiful at this time of the day. Thanks everyone!

TURKEY

I've got some from 2001 (July-Aug), maybe some from Christmas.
Is that ok or do you want more current ones?

I will go thru my pictures and resize some if you want them, but it will be Sat. or Sun., before I get to it. I won't bother if they aren't what you're looking for.

AdLibSean

Original Poster
No thats fine!

Hey Turkey Leg Boy! Thanks, I'd appreciate it a lot! I'm a HUGE fan of Epcot, especially World Showcase! Any photos would be very much appreciated. There aren't too many online, or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. Thanks again!

Nurse Minnie

Epcot Photos

Hi There, I am also a huge epcot fan. I will be going down April 39th- May 4th. You said around sunset, is there any particular country your interested in or just all of them? I will also be taking the tour Hidden Treasures of the World Showcase while I'm there. I'm hoping to get some pictures without a lot of people in them. I have pictures from my trip in May of 2001. I will try to hunt them up and let you know what I have. Take it easy:D

Only 17 days to go!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tramp

Re: Epcot Photos

Originally posted by Nurse Minnie
Hi There, I am also a huge epcot fan. I will be going down April 39th- May 4th.
Only 17 days to go!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

LMAO....April 39th?....YOU are just TOO excited!:lol:

Tramp

Originally posted by Nurse Minnie
Yea, guess I am a little excited. That will teach me to preview my post before I send it through. :lol: :lol:

Don't forget you can edit your post at any time by clicking on that little 'edit' button at the bottom/right of your post...:D

Maria

I´m just waiting for those pictures to be posted so I can copy them too! hehe
Thanks in advance!! :animwink: :)

TURKEY

I don't have that many pictures of WS. I guess I took more of them with my 35 mm camera and not my digital one.

Attachments

• spaceship earth through japan arch .jpg
    spaceship earth through japan arch .jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 278

TURKEY

Most of my digitals are of AA or of SE. I have print copies of most other countries, but I don't have access to a scanner.

Attachments

• front of american adventure .jpg
    front of american adventure .jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 275

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by AdLibSean
Hey everyone! Reading old posts here, and found an old one that I'm sorry I missed. Someone was taking requests for pics when they went down to the World. Well anyone going anytime soon? If you are, can anyone get me shots from Epcot around sunset, dusk, early evening, and night? Especially around World Showcase. I'd appreciate it. And if no one is indeed going, can someone point me in the way of a GOOD website, with a TON of Epcot and World Showcase pics. I've been to a few, but I need some fresh pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. World Showcase is just so beautiful at this time of the day. Thanks everyone!

I'm also going April29-may4th. Trust me. I will have tons of pictures (I usually take 300+ pictures a trip) to share with you guys. Epcot is my favorite park so there is a good chance of you seeing many World showcase pictures.

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Before ANYONE leaves...

Hey everyone reading this post!!! Before ANYONE leaves, could you get me a pic of one more thing. I LOVE the mural they have on the side of Spaceship Earth. Its blue I believe and has the pavillions on it, and hints of Spaceship earth as well. It's all done in blues and its on either side I believe of Spaceship Earth, could someone get me a few shots of that as well??? THANKS SO MUCH!!

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Sorry

I'm sorry, I just wanted to bring this up one more time before people start to pack-up for the World. Just wanted the post before, about the Mural on Spaceship Earth, to be noticed. Sorry!:(

AdLibSean

Original Poster
One more Plea

I'm sorry guys, I know this thread is annoying but I'm going to make one more plea for anyone going down in the next weeks to get a shot or two of the mural on the side of Spaceship Earth. Thanks!

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Before I LMAO realizing that I'm the one whose responded the most to my own post... is anyone back with pics yet?:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom