Epcot Parking Question

themoose

Original Poster
Hello all. My friend is going to Epcot for one day and is staying off the resort. If he parks at Epcot or TTC and has dinner at the boardwalk after Illuminations, how would he get to his car? The park will be closed, so how would he go about doing this? Thanks for your help.

timeman

He could always just park at Hollywood Studios and walk over to Epcot for the day and enter through the World Showcase. That way when he leaves the Boardwalk he would be able to walk back over to the Hollywood Studios parking lot and get his car.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It may be worth contacting the Boardwalk to ask if they have the shuttle bus. It has been asked before and I *think* that was the reply.

You are correct though - once Epcot is closed he can`t get back to the Epcot lot without assistance.

tigsmom

He could park at the parking lot across the street from the Boardwalk Resort Guest parking lot. That is where we use to park before we had our AP. The Boardwalk is right across the street...

right here: http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3652623&lon=-81.5524578&z=17&l=0&m=b

This is exactly what I would suggest.

Me as well. Park at the public lot at the Boardwalk and walk over to EPCOT and go in through the back gate. You can then walk back to the lot afterwards and also take in the nightlife on the boardwalk.

Phonedave

Or, depending on his plans. If MK is open late that night, he could park in the TTC and take a bus from Boardwalk to MK, and then transport over to TTC.

But that public lot is the easiest if he is not planning to go to MK.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom