epcot parade? was i dreaming?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
yes it was on a bus . that must have been what i was thinking off, thanks , knew you would all know what it was.
are there any parades there now? or is it 'just' illiuminations?
This look familiar?

:wave:

CCbus.jpg

MythBuster

Actually, those double decker buses were used as transportation. They were painted red and and stopped at each pavilion around World Showcase. They actually looked the double decker buses from UK.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
You don't like Epcot Character Connection? :hammer: Most generic character greeting ever!

Not what I meant... Just the amount of character encounters in all 4 parks since the days of Disney Characters on Holiday have increased exponentially. New Meet & Greets pop up all the time.

Tapestry of Nations was one of my all-time favorite parades! I miss it every time I visit Epcot. There's another thread on this site talking about rumors of classic attractions coming back for the 40th anniversary--well, I want this parade back!

I seem to remember seeing it both during the day and at night, but I remember it being most spectacular at night. And the music was fantastic! Does anyone know if it is available anywhere??

BSikor

The Characters on Holiday bus was the replacement of the Junkanoo which was a Reggae bus that circled the WS and put on a little show. It was stopped because of guest complaints. It was very loud and didn't fit in. The bus was changed up a bit and the characters added to make it more family friendly.

Jerriko

I have the soundtrack from 2000, might be hard to find now but try ebay or amazon for the soundtrack...There were two. One had Tapestry of Nations and ROE music the more recent one (?) has Tapestry of Dreams (yuck) and ROE. you will probably hear from MKT pretty soon as to why that parade unfortuanately will never ever come back...not like parades ever come back anyway...

Chris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom