News EPCOT opening moves to 8:30am from today

Lilofan

Yes.

Also time to bring back Akershus and add Le Creperie as a breakfast option.
I loved Akershus lunch buffet , all u can eat cold herring etc, an acquired taste . I don't know if it is still a buffet. Never tried the location at breakfast.

TikibirdLand

great to hear EPCoT opening early. Now, you'll be able to walk WS without running into the drunks. Guess they could start early. But, hopefully, they're too hung over to get up that early!

JoeCamel

Every park should be open from 8 to midnight most days of the year. Disney could start all wages above 15 an hour too and still make plenty of money.
Maintenance might have something to say about that, these parks are 50 years old or so I'm told and take a lot of special people and time to keep them safe and operating, or so I'm told.

aladdin2007

Be prepared for long lines at Les Halles. Just got back from a 1 day'er at Epcot and it was nearly 30 minutes to get to the counter, looked even worse when we left. Nothing says magic like eating off a trash can :)
Its a mess back there all day now, they need to do something its really become a bottle neck. No tables inside or out, yes a few on the left inside but nowhere near whats needed. And that toddler show that spills out into it isn't helping. They have turned what use to be nice areas into all day mayhem. I think that merch in there needs to be moved out, put more tables in, and reconfigure the preschool show exit off the to far side as much as possible.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom