Epcot Music

ChrisE405

Original Poster
Just a thought - I never post and this may not even be appropriate for this forum, and if its not, I apologize.

Its snowing like crazy up here in Boston today and I at the office, on my own, working diligently. I decided to pull up YouTube and listen to some of the Epcot loops and ride soundtracks. The music is incredible and I highly recommend you listen to brighten your day. While a lot of things at Epcot are disappointing these days, the soundtrack is not!

Entrance Music Loop -

Innoventions Music Loop -

Illuminations Soundtrack -

Exit Music -

Soarin' -

Enjoy your day!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Thanks great idea!! I'm currently rocking some Innoventions loop music while I work from home and look at this garbage:

IMG_8864.JPG

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Seriously - I'm ready to board a plan and get going! Innoventions loop seriously rocks!
Since my daughter was 9 she has always referred to it as "Epcot fountain music" and that's what it's always been in my head until I realized later it was the Innoventions loop. She's 18 and I've never corrected her. I probably should since she's becoming a WDW nerd herself and I don't want her to get embarrassed! LOL..

G8rchamps

I did Epcot 1993 on youtube this morn, Magicical Express Loop on in the office right now. Animal Kingdom Lodge Loop is nice and quiet too for paperwork. Does make me want to be there.

WDWFan_Boston

For great Disney entrance music, check out Mr. Theme Park Audio on Youtube.

I take the links from there, go to flvtomp3.com, and put the files on my iphone. Awesome!

One word of advice, when on flvtomp3.com, make sure you click the right buttons. The site is very safe, but they have a good deal of advertising that is concealed as navigation buttons.

mr_braver23

Just a thought - I never post and this may not even be appropriate for this forum, and if its not, I apologize.

Its snowing like crazy up here in Boston today and I at the office, on my own, working diligently. I decided to pull up YouTube and listen to some of the Epcot loops and ride soundtracks. The music is incredible and I highly recommend you listen to brighten your day. While a lot of things at Epcot are disappointing these days, the soundtrack is not!

Entrance Music Loop -

Innoventions Music Loop -

Illuminations Soundtrack -

Exit Music -

Soarin' -

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for these!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom