Epcot Music

SagamoreBeach

Just a thought - I never post and this may not even be appropriate for this forum, and if its not, I apologize.

Its snowing like crazy up here in Boston today and I at the office, on my own, working diligently. I decided to pull up YouTube and listen to some of the Epcot loops and ride soundtracks. The music is incredible and I highly recommend you listen to brighten your day. While a lot of things at Epcot are disappointing these days, the soundtrack is not!

Entrance Music Loop -

Innoventions Music Loop -

Illuminations Soundtrack -

Exit Music -

Soarin' -

Enjoy your day!

I do the same thing! It was snowing a bit on the Cape, too, and I listened to the music from Animal Kingdom Lodge. Love that!

Ralphlaw

Just about every Saturday I get up early and check YouTube for the latest Epcot music loops. There's dozens of them out there at the touch of a Google search. Lately, our favorite has been the International Gateway Loop. It runs for nearly an hour, and takes you right there. Very fun, and great for a quiet morning in the sunroom, drinking coffee, eating a cinnamon roll, reading, and looking at the snow.

SagamoreBeach

Just about every Saturday I get up early and check YouTube for the latest Epcot music loops. There's dozens of them out there at the touch of a Google search. Lately, our favorite has been the International Gateway Loop. It runs for nearly an hour, and takes you right there. Very fun, and great for a quiet morning in the sunroom, drinking coffee, eating a cinnamon roll, reading, and looking at the snow.

Like everything except the snow. LOL!
-T

ddbowdoin

I booked mine! Going to try out the Caribbean Beach Resort this time round - the week of March 3.
-Tony
I've never stayed there! We typically stay at the Beach Club, love it there. I love being able to walk to Epcot and DHS. It's going to be strange staying offsite in California, but we couldn't justify the Disney cost when our 89 dollar hotel is across from the entrance.

Marc Gil

I always toon into Mouseworld Radio in the morning as an incentive to get up from bed. I love when the Epcot loops come on in the morning. It makes my morning a thousand times better.

I usually listen to some Epcot tunes while studying or doing things around the house.

eliz603

Thank you. Soarin' over California in my mind. :) This Southern girl (aka I don't do snow) is about to be hit with anywhere from 6-14 inches of snow tomorrow. Dreaming of my spring trip with this music!!

GoofyFan1

I listen to these all the time as well. I can even do this in my office at school because they read as videos, not streaming music. If you want another source, I hope this isn't going against any rules, Sorcerer Radio. you can listen online or download the app for your iphone. I listen to this all the time.

Bairstow

I don't know where to tell people to find it, but somewhere, years ago, I found a 13-minute long compilation track from El Rio Del Tiempo.
Most of it is the 4-5 distinct native American loops played in the beginning, and it's awesome- very unique among Disney World music tracks.

JohnD

All good music. This music is also played as you leave Epcot. In fact there is an Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams (adapted from Tapestry of Nations) CD. After hearing this music, I snatched up this CD as soon as I saw it.

Personally, I like this version better. No children and crazy time travelers talking through it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom