Epcot in need of another country?

Yankeeplex

After reading some of the other choices, I think Greece or Russia would be fantastic. Greek food is known for being very good for you with all of the olive oil used. Russia would be another interesting choice as they could use the structures in Moscow to frame some of their buildings. Very cool ideas, guys.

Duckberg

FIX the NORWAY Pavilion

WDW needs to first FIX
what they have FIRST :confused:

NORWAY

1. Removed outdoor Viking ship!

2. NO, Scandinavian food, Bring it
back GET RID of princess thing @
Norway!

3. UPDATE the film & ride ASAP!

4. GET the Norwegian Government :king:
BACK as a SPONSOR. this is CRITICAL!

Duckberg (Unhappy Viking :mad:)

ms7479a

I agree that things should be done to improve the existing countries in World Showcase, but I would like to see a new country, or possibly multiple countries added. I like some of the countries suggested by others. Here are some of my favorites:
South America: Brazil, Argentina, Peru
Europe: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, Poland, Romania, a Baltic country (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
Asia: Russia, Turkey, India, Thailand
Africa: Egypt, South Africa

rkelly42

I do not think anybody mentioned this one, but I personally still would love to see Brazil, but what about Iceland. Beautiful scenery and hot springs and great culture. Just another idea let me know what you think.

Monkeymama

I'd vote for an African country. I know "Harambe" in AK is African but there is so much they could still do! If not, Russia would be cool too.

ciscobee

Epcot needs "Millenium Village" only, new name, displays etc. "World Marketplace" or something like that. No rides, but authentic artists, crafts, food, beverage, games, music, etc. from various ... showcased cultures. The structure is still there, and as I recall, I think that is just used for event parties and cast gatherings. IMO anything with frontage on WS should be used for the general public, not a meeting place for Amway/Quickstar badge holders.

:)

EPCOT Explorer

Epcot needs "Millenium Village" only, new name, displays etc. "World Marketplace" or something like that. No rides, but authentic artists, crafts, food, beverage, games, music, etc. from various ... showcased cultures. The structure is still there, and as I recall, I think that is just used for event parties and cast gatherings. IMO anything with frontage on WS should be used for the general public, not a meeting place for Amway/Quickstar badge holders.

Agreed! It would have been nice to keep the MV open. It just needed updated signs.*shrug*

lpet11984

That would be awesome! Going to MV was one of the top highlights of my first trip to Disney World...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom