Epcot Holiday finale has turned for the worst

NeonNinja

Original Poster
Epcot Fireworks holiday have gone downhill hoping new years eve won't go this way. It has changed way to much way way less fireworks finale is no longer biggest. And will probably fall off the number 1 spot for best holiday finale.
1f641.png

Im sorry guys but there has to be a reason for less fireworks. Anyone have answers. Nothing will be the same without the big finale.

TwilightZone

I assume epcot fireworks is illuminations. If so it has a lot to do with illuminations going away next year and an incident recently when one of the fireworks went into the crowd.
But costs is also a big issue as well.
It could be a lot of things really.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Epcot Fireworks holiday have gone downhill hoping new years eve won't go this way. It has changed way to much way way less fireworks finale is no longer biggest. And will probably fall off the number 1 spot for best holiday finale.
1f641.png

Im sorry guys but there has to be a reason for less fireworks. Anyone have answers. Nothing will be the same without the big finale.

Wow, read any news ? It has no sponsor so its all cost to Disney now. The last sponsor of the show was Siemans which concluded in 2017. Each show costs ~$25,000 and contains ~2800 shells.

EvilChameleon

I don't think it's all that surprising that the most inconsistent show in the entire Disney Parks arsenal is... inconsistent. Perhaps the technicians have just gotten bored of the thing, and are going through the motions every night.

Rumrunner

I believe it has more to do with the company policies that are often driven by Iger's political leanings.

Maybe Iger and the big wigs could give up their private jets and help save the planet that way and let the rest of us enjoy our fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom