Epcot gets a new bar! (temporarily)

TinkerBell9988

The Fountainview used to be open all day a few years back. Then, the opening hours changed from 9am- 1pm.

I used to get my afternoon capuccino and creme brulee at Fountainview, then sit outside and watch the Fountain of Nations show. (And people-watch, too! :animwink: )

This is really interesting; the Fountainview was open in August when I went to Epcot. I think there are enough bars in Epcot at World Showcase, but if it supports the Food and Wine Festival then I guess it's a good idea.

"Your cadavorus palor portrays an aura of foreboding..."

Gorjus

Are you referring to the long hall in Character Connection? Because they've been setting up tables in there as well, and they're turning Segway Central into a giftshop.

If you are at the center of Future World and are headed toward The Land, through the passage way, it is the building on your left. There is usually a door that heads right in to a long corridor. There they would have a gift shop and wine tasting bar. During the Flower and Garden fest, there are usually artists displaying there. Now as soon as you walk in the door, blocked off to the left is the wine seminar room. During the Flower and Garden Festival it is also a flower seminar room. However, you enter the seminars from the other side of the building, by the bakery.

I'm wondering if they are having 2 wine tasting bars, 1 in the corridor and 1 at the bakery, or if the bakery is replacing the one in the corridor.

If you are at the center of Future World and are headed toward The Land, through the passage way, it is the building on your left. There is usually a door that heads right in to a long corridor. There they would have a gift shop and wine tasting bar. During the Flower and Garden fest, there are usually artists displaying there. Now as soon as you walk in the door, blocked off to the left is the wine seminar room. During the Flower and Garden Festival it is also a flower seminar room. However, you enter the seminars from the other side of the building, by the bakery.

I'm wondering if they are having 2 wine tasting bars, 1 in the corridor and 1 at the bakery, or if the bakery is replacing the one in the corridor.

This is the hallway I was thinking of. They've blocked it off with lots of plants, and they've been setting up lots of little, rectangular tables.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom