Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

omg1224

I would highly suggest using/installing the Spell Check feature of the message board. When you're typing a post, the typical Spell-Check "ABC-with-a-checkmark" icon appears in the upper-right corner above the panel of smilies. Spell-check also helps you realize that you may have been spelling something wrong for a long time, and thus teach you the proper way. So over time the spell-check has less and less errors to correct.

Very bad spelling and grammar are a couple reasons why a poster may not be taken seriously in a forum like this. Simple typos can be overlooked (my fingers always seem to want to type "jsut" instead of "just"), but a "hurry cane"? (and yet you got "canopies" right... :veryconfu )

-Rob

I never had any typing classes in my school. I am not a real typing person exept when I am on this and my spell check is currently not working. my typing has improved and my fingers are getting better with typing. its funny i can play my guitar good but I have no finger cordintaion with the keyboard.

jt04

I never had any typing classes in my school. I am not a real typing person exept when I am on this and my spell check is currently not working. my typing has improved and my fingers are getting better with typing. its funny i can play my guitar good but I have no finger cordintaion with the keyboard.

It's really about showing consideration to the other posters/readers. It is obvious when someone isn't doing that. Most nobody expects perfect grammer and spelling, just a good faith effort. Then you will only get flamed for your ideas, or possibly even occaisionally praised every now and again, sometimes, or at least once or twice if you are lucky or even if you are not.

omg1224

It's really about showing consideration to the other posters/readers. It is obvious when someone isn't doing that. Most nobody expects perfect grammer and spelling, just a good faith effort. Then you will only get flamed for your ideas, or possibly even occaisionally praised every now and again, sometimes, or at least once or twice if you are lucky or even if you are not.

I dont have many ideas I just tell other things that i have heard than I get flamed for that then I flame them twice as bad LOl. I am having trouble with spelling and grammar and the spell check dosn't work I wish someone would tell me why that button is stuck. I probaly overused it LOL.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I dont have many ideas I just tell other things that i have heard than I get flamed for that then I flame them twice as bad LOl. I am having trouble with spelling and grammar and the spell check dosn't work I wish someone would tell me why that button is stuck. I probaly overused it LOL.
Try using Firefox...it's got a built in spell checker, very similar to MS Word. Every misspelled word will have a red dotted underline.

omg1224

Try using Firefox...it's got a built in spell checker, very similar to MS Word. Every misspelled word will have a red dotted underline.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. I fixed the problem. I finally fixed it. The words were showing up like 10 seconds later and the buttons were all locked. I just updated the browser and now I dont seem to have any problems.

omg1224

Sarcasm is side benefit! :wave:

Sarcasm is generally notated by :rolleyes:.

anyway... where were the can-o-pees at Epcot?
_44307632_tinnedpeas270.jpg

Hopefully in the dumpster LOL.

omg1224

Anything new on the fountain. Any new show that popped up at random that was added during the rehab that we just found out about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom