Epcot fountain

vintageepcot

Original Poster
I am so bugged out by the fountain of nations. It is great the way it is and I live it to death but the same little ttings have been broken for years and still dont work right I still dont know why those 6 fountains that go off the sides from te middle still arent as powerful as they used to be tat bothers me so bad those are my favorites and that gieser looking one. Why are the microshooters still crooked and waek cant. They can waste all this money putting a wand up and then taking it down but they cant fix a fiew flaws on a fountain. That is the perfect place for a fountain the music never gets tiring or old and theres always time to go see it. Just those little flawas and they cant just fool around with them. If i worked there i would love to toy around with it after hours. I will just go there when I go get doen there and play with them for free I would love to take a day and do that I love to do that stuff. I can see the computers causeing the sprayers to stay on during the show because those computers are probally from 94 but come on tighten the crooked fountains and fix the middle ones maby repplace some pumps and make a popular attraction presentabul. Thats my favorite thing so I will take it as is but I bet theres no need to. And no adding Hannah montana music and something to do with eric idle is not the solution. It is good the way it is the belagio has horibul music for a fountain I prefer the egzisting music or at least instrumental and the bellagio does great. That one has flaws but that one disnt have a 2 fiit deep pool that gets drained everytime theres a drout thats a lake and they fix things easily.

Cmdr_Crimson

I agree with you and I do like watching the shows when I take a break...But, seriously....Can they get rid of the Stage..how many times has it been really used since Splashtacular and Epcot25?

EPCOT Explorer

Agreed!

If they really wanted to make it special they could and should install that 1994 plan that Martin talked about that involved lasers, lights and other effects from the CCore buildings.

hpyhnt 1000

I agree with you and I do like watching the shows when I take a break...But, seriously....Can they get rid of the Stage..how many times has it been really used since Splashtacular and Epcot25?

I believe they use it every New Years Eve... but thats nothing a temporary stage couldn't fix. I agree, the stage needs to go.

And I agree, the state of the fountain is maddening. :brick:

vonpluto

Oh, there were some good uses in the old days:

1994-50-copy.jpg

:(

Bluewaves

To the OP, go back and make your post look like someone who's fifth language was English, its unreadable at best,

secondly Future Corps, woohoo.

vintageepcot

Original Poster

That stage is also used as a utility aria below the stage. So realey its not a stage and I am pretty shure it also is used for the fountain show utility. I also know it is a utility aria for the innoventions buildings as I have heard for like some kind of ventilation thing. Thats why there are doors and those 2 ramps. It fould be some project to get rid of that. they would have to do work from the fountain to the nuildings and that would be a mess I like the shows I will take the stage if thats the case but it is ugley and they should take out those 2 extre levels I know those are not needed and probally come off easily and those were added after the big renovation and splashtacular which tells me that there not important. Those have no use and those coming down would probally reveal at least levels of the waterfall. That stage isnt hollow thats like taking out a central air. plumming system and eletrical out of a house.

To the OP, go back and make your post look like someone who's fifth language was English, its unreadable at best,

secondly Future Corps, woohoo.

Being pretty if you ask me, maybe they have a hard time typing or some other problem limiting their ability to type:hammer:. Or maybe they speed type and mispell some words who cares, We all got the just of it! It was not that hard to read!!!!:brick:

EPCOTPluto

Well, I do like the two LaL tiles I bought from there... :animwink:

It kind of brought bad memories as well. Actually saw a baby bird fell to its death from one of the poles there once. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom