Epcot Forever is forcasted to be one of those soundtracks

gsimpson

hate to be negative, I'm usually not, but I wasn't a fan of the new show. The music seemed wasn't stitched together very well and the kindergarten karaoke version of just one spark was awful. The fireworks were pedestrian at best and now very well timed, The kits effect (which were not all working) was pretty cool. The lasers seemed to be more or less a dance club show and considering this is Disney, I was surprised that there was no story at all. I assume this show was just rushed together to throw something out there and the normal creative process was skipped. That being said, I understand it is a filler and just hope that Harmonious is not going to be just another Disney "corporate synergy" show to showcase other Disney IP and sell more merch. End the show with Aladdin music was especially awful, given the show is supposed to be about Epcot.

Figments Friend

'Slightly disappointing' seems to be the general view.

It was interesting to hear how the Pavilion melodies were interpreted in this new effort, but agree that the 'kindergarten chorus' segments were a bit too 'cutesy' considering the subject matter.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom