Epcot Entrance Music

cm1988

Original Poster
I tend to be slow on the uptake... so maybe this was done months ago... but on my most recent stop at Epcot I noticed new arrangements of "Golden Dream" and "One Little Spark" playing at the entrance plaza.

These were fully-orchestrated, similar to the original, definately not what I had heard on oh, a few previous visits to Epcot.

So on your next visit, give a listen!

WDWFREAK53

I was there a couple of weeks ago and I too noticed One Little Spark playing near Spaceship Earth and the Leave a Legacy stones.

Nineinchnailsmk

Is there a place where you can download the music? I remember i was standing in line for Body Wars and this synth song was playing and it was really soothing, however, this was like back in 90 or 93 and i have NO idea what the song is called! LOL

Well, anyway, is there a disney site that has those songs available for download or should i stick to Audiogalaxy?

:veryconfu:

NowInc

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
Is there a place where you can download the music? I remember i was standing in line for Body Wars and this synth song was playing and it was really soothing, however, this was like back in 90 or 93 and i have NO idea what the song is called! LOL

Well, anyway, is there a disney site that has those songs available for download or should i stick to Audiogalaxy?

:veryconfu:

The best option is to stick with Audiogalaxy ..the CDs are not only expensive..but limited to whats on them..so the chances of you finding the track you want on a CD is slim to none....

Nineinchnailsmk

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GRANDMA HAD THIS TAPE AND I LOVED THIS SONG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE COOLEST THING BECAUSE ITS ALL......Um....AWESOME!!!!

I never thought in a million years i would find that song!! THANK YOU YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!

THANX DBF JOHN!!

:lol: :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

Nineinchnailsmk

copyright restrictions!

man, audiogalaxy wont let me download it......only the "remix version" (unless that is the regular version...lol)

what is this WinMX thing that was mentioned? I have a problem with our network here at school. The bandwith fluctuates (sp) so audio galaxy is the only one that will connect, because all the other programs need a steady stream. Our bandwith goes from like 75k to 200k every few seconds, not letting the programs get a steady stream.

anyway..enough techincal jargon

COMMENCE DOWNLOADING! :goodnevil

cm1988

Original Poster
Ray Lynch fans

It was surprising when Wonders Of Life (WOL) opened to hear a commercial recording being used in the park. I wonder if the entrance garden music at DAK is 'off the shelf' as well?

If you enjoy the WOL music, you might want to check out some Robert Rich, Steve Roach or other Ambient/New Age/Space Music artists. There's a lot out there! You might also enjoy Music From the Hearts of Space online or if your local public radio station offers it. In many cities, its an "hour of uninterrupted space music". In a similar vein, Echoes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom