EPCOT Entertainment cuts

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I have just heard from several very reliable sources that Off Kilter, The Fife & Drum Corp and Mo' Rockin' are all being terminated as of September 27th. That is the date of the final performances for all three acts. I personally am sad beyond words. Off Kilter has been a staple for me for many years. I have heard that they are looking to replace them with more "traditional" entertainment for the future. Thoughts, opinions?? Marie

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I think so as well. It is definite though!!!! I cant think what kind of havoc this is going to lead to!!! Marie

packwingfn

I am already ready to start rioting if this is true. I see Off Kilter at least a couple of a shows in 1 day every few months since I moved down here in 2010. I can't believe they would do this. This is really starting to irk me with all these cuts....Off Kilter has been here for over 17 years now. I'm gonna be really bummed. They ALWAYS draw a good crowd too

Tom

Beta Return
Is it possible this is just when the current contracts are up, and that they'll likely be routinely renewed like every other panic situation in the past?

packwingfn

Belle... I know you are a big Off Kilter fan like myself. Have you personally talked to the members of Off Kilter? How are they feeling about this move? Perhaps some of it was their decision? I can understand that 17 years playing the same gig could be quite tiresome .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom