Epcot Easy Trivia

MGMBoy

Repost:

Name the person who originally created, directed and arranged the music for the "Voices of Liberty". Bonus points if you can tell me what he STILL does for the company.

MGMBoy

Horray! Sorry for the delay. I just got back from FL. Derric not only did the voices of Liberty but he still does the Candlelight Processional every year. He also wrote almost every arrangement you hear in that show. "Ahout for Joy", and all those other pieces are his arrangements. I have them handwritten by him here at school. :)

MGMBoy

Where on "Journey into Your Imagination" can you find video taken directly from the original Journey into Imagination? Be specific.

LuciferKitty

Hmm, I'm not sure if there is something more specific, but the scene in the queue with the big wheel thing kind of mimics the space station scene from Horizons, doesn't it? Or maybe not lol I haven't been on Horizons in 10 years... :veryconfu

MGMBoy

Well...I know that the hover car model from the desert is in I think Mouse Gears, is the Century 3 shuttle in the queue area? I can't believe I haven't seen it yet if it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom