Epcot Easy Trivia

AKQJ10

OK, Officer MickeyBabe :p

Here's an easy one (just for you) :wave:

How many attractions in "Future World" were operational when Epcot first opened?

Name them for extra credit

:D

-A

AKQJ10

Epcot (and everyone else)..

I think my question was too vague and should be chucked. I meant to ask how many paviilons in FW were open, not the number of attractions therein.

Then, in thinking about it, your could argue that Communicore was 2 pavilions, since there was an East and West side. Plus, since some of the pavilions (e.g. the Land), had more than one attraction running on opening day (e.g. would you consider Earth Station its own attraction or just part of Spaceship Earth?), I didn't want to confuse anyone.

That being said, there were 6 pavilions operational on opening day (Wonders of Life, Horizons and Living Seas opened later).

OK, then... since I babbled on long enough, and admitted my mix-up, :hammer: I'll let someone else ask a question. Sorry about that (have to get more sleep) :snore:

-A

MickeyBabe

Ace..... the way I see it I'm guessing 7 (Pavillions) or 16 (Attractions). :D

Epcot opening day attractions included...

Spaceship Earth
Earth Station (post show area)

CommuniCore West:
FutureCom (AT&T)

CommuniCore East:
EPCOT Computer Central (Sperry/UNISYS)
Astuter Computer Review
Travel Port (American Express)
Energy Exchange (Exxon)

Universe of Energy

World of Motion
Transcenter

Image Works
Magic Journeys

Listen to the Land
Tomorrow's Harvest Tour
Kitchen Kaberet
Symbiosis

:animwink:

MickeyBabe

:lol: Very possible Kev ;)

At Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Pictures of some past recipients of the award appear on the screen. There are four in addition to Prof. Wayne Szalinski. Name them.

:animwink:

AKQJ10

MB,

The past recipients were: George Washington Carver, Thomas Edison, Alexander Eastman and Walt Disney. Professor Wayne Szalinski is being inducted as a new recipient.

:wave:

-A

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom