Originally posted by Figment1986
2023Bunnys0002.jpg

suck a cute wild bunny.

WHAT?!?!

EXCUSE ME?
:lol: :confused: :eek:

Originally posted by RU42
Bump

From Horizon, there are specific names for the urban space center, desert farming community and the underwater city. Can anyone name all 3 or any of the 3?

RU

Desert - Mesa Verde
Space - Brava Centruri
Underwater - Sea Castle

RU42

He is 2/3rds right. Correct are Desert and Underwater. The Space was called Novi Cite - at least it was when it opened - not to say that it might not have been called Brava Centuri at sometime.

Here's a new question:

What is the name of the building in which you see Michelangelo painting in Spaceship Earth?

RU

Originally posted by RU42
He is 2/3rds right. Correct are Desert and Underwater. The Space was called Novi Cite - at least it was when it opened - not to say that it might not have been called Brava Centuri at sometime.
RU

From what I remember, the city in which the grand-parents lived was called Novi Cite and Space was called Brava Centuri. However I could be wrong. It's been a long time.

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by chernabog_ca
It's suppose to say "The Road To Tomorrow"
not "The Road Of Tomorrow"

holy cow. I can't get anything past you, can I :lol: :brick: :lol: .
Nicely done!

I'll be back with more pictures when I get back from WDW...:drevil:

TrevEG

Here's a good question... I just sat down today and started reading this entire post. Not counting breaking for dinner how long do you think it took me? :hammer: And no... the answer isn't ben franklin and mark twain. ::lol:

PuertoRekinSam

is the answer too much free time?
Or time just flys when you're having fun.

BTW sort of a drift, but to fellow cast members.... anyone else die laughing at the new Snickers What time is the Watershow ad?:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom