Epcot Easy Trivia

SirNim

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
I've been racking my brains out for another question and I've finally got one. hehehe

Of all the waterways in Epcot, which one has a road underneath it? (Similar to the one in the 7 seas lagoon.)

I believe it is the canal leading from World Showcase Lagoon to Crescent Lake - the waterway by France, the U.K., and the Internation Gateway. Right after the Boardwalk, and right before the "back" entrance into Epcot, Internation Gateway of course, the canal flows OVER a bridge, and underneath is a service road.
:snore:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Now I dare you to mention the other names in that circle! :D

(I don´t remember them, so don´t expect an anser from me... hehe)

DisneyCP2000

walt disney and einstein for sure.
The rest is not so easy epcot trivia. :lol:
BUT, if you buy me a ticket to FL I'll get the complete answer to this question for you :D

SirNim

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
which of these countries doesn't use a laser during the Illuminations 2000 show?

a) American Adventure
b) Canada
c) Germany
d) Mexico

I know Morocco doesn't, but it's not up there. So, I guess, I guess Mexico.

SirNim

Easy Epcot Trivia -

The World Showcase lagoon canal between Germany (Outpost) and China appears to be a long body of water, but in reality isn't. Standing of the bridge between Germany (Outpost) and China over this Lagoon offshoot, which way does the water receed into the property? Left or right?

(Diagram)

==>
or
<== ?

I____I
==X==

WSL

SirNim

Originally posted by imagineergurl
<==>

Actually, you are right!!:eek: :confused:

:D :)

The water takes a sharp turn right, out of sight, then turns again back left, into a processing plant type building...
You got it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom