Epcot Closed Today! (7/17)

Poncho1973

Re: I think...

Originally posted by DISNEYRULES!!!
So I think Disney tried firering up Mission: Space to see if they could use the same power grid as Test Track to save some money insted of building a new 1 like Rockin' Roller Coaster.

And unfortunately... that is COMPLETELY wrong. Utterly and completely wrong.

It was during the PM work and had ZERO to do with M:S.

Florida Man

Re: Re: Re: Re: I think...

Originally posted by jmarc63

as for as you circuit breaker theroy is concerned they can and do put circuir breakers on lines. my neighbourhood was plagued with power outages frequently , so much so that the village got involved with the power company to solve this and they blamed the fact of taking 8 hours to restore the power was because of faulty breakers on the lines going in to my litttle subdivision.

Ok well i'm not that smart with electricity. Well thx for telling me.

Florida Man

Originally posted by joho0
The fact that the thing has been there for 20 years and decided to blow up yesterday is just more reason to believe something unusual was afoot.

If you add up the power requirements for TT and MS, I'm sure it's much higher than WoM or Horizons were, which is what that transformer was designed to handle.

Look, I know its speculation. But it's based on facts that, in my opinion, are too much to be coincidence. It's not like they're going to say, "Oh yeah, we fired up MS and the whole damn thing caught on fire. You should've seen it. It was better than Illuminations!"

LOL!! I agree with you, I think the Mission: Space idea is a little off but I think that is was more than a coincidence to blow up two days ago when its been there more than 20 years. (at 3 am when no electricity is going through the wires and there's no sun to trip a breaker or start a fire.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom