Epcot Canceling Segway Tours?

spiritofNorway

I took this tour in November, was full.

Earlier they had free segway training, but they stopped it (I guess because of heavy demand to do the tour) and now its only tours.

I cant imagine this tour not doing well, its over a 100 dollars per person.

disneygirl1024

Well that stinks! I was going to reserve a spot for my son when we went in March. Darn it! He always talked about doing that when he was old enough and now that he is, it's gone.

Tinkerbell 8

This was on my Disney to-do list, I hope they bring it back. I wonder why exactly they are keeping the one at Wilderness Lodge and not the one at Epcot. I'm assuming it can't be a liability issue then or else they would get rid of all the segways property wide.

kippandnora

The Fort Wilderness Segway tour was GREAT . My daughter and I did it 2 years ago , they go into Disney World History and we thought it was well worth it , and yes you go off roading I would do it again

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Odd...Disney has never had an issue with me just swooping in on a jet pack to visit the Disney destination of my choice. The fact I didn't need a ticket is what prompted this whole RFID fiasco.I'd think they would've taken care of that in court.

rocketman2+paleo+future.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom