Epcot Beer Tour

Glen Quagmire

Original Poster
Going to Disney World for the 17th time this summer and this time I am bringing my girlfriend. I figured it would be fun to have a drink at every country one night then watch Illuminations. Any of you guys ever do this?

DisneyMusician2

Oh yeah! Just be careful, one time I tried this, and by the time I hit Mexico, it was not a pretty picture...Germany is the way to go for a great drink.

jmvd20

Giggity Giggity... ... All Right

Only advice is to take your time when drinking around the world. I have seen some people become very annoying doing it before.

WhyteAL

I usually start in Mexico down a corona :D and dios equis and keep going to every country it is fun, only place I really don't like the beer is in China and then the Budwiser beer in US:hurl: . But by the end of all the countries you will be ripped which is fun. Not completly drunk but enough buzzed that things will be silly. The woodchuck I think it's called in UK is very good :slurp: . Have fun I will be on the same mission the 27th of May :sohappy: .

Blonde Princess

Drink Around the World. Isn't that the purpose of the World Showcase!?!?!?!?!?
Moosehead, Bass, The awful French Beer with the numbers, Casablanca, Kirin Ichiban, Sam Adams, Peroni, Becks Dark, TsingTsau, Dos Equis, and back the other way.

You can take it to the extreme and do all the magic kingdom resorts, then boat to wilderness lodge then to EPCOT to world shocase then to Boardwalk and Boardwalk resorts. That's when around the world becomes a sport.:hammer:

By the way, I like the Family Guy reference. I hope your wife knows that you're bringing your girlfriend.

mitchk

I usually start in Mexico down a corona :D and dios equis and keep going to every country it is fun, only place I really don't like the beer is in China and then the Budwiser beer in US:hurl: . But by the end of all the countries you will be ripped which is fun. Not completly drunk but enough buzzed that things will be silly. The woodchuck I think it's called in UK is very good :slurp: . Have fun I will be on the same mission the 27th of May :sohappy: .

That sounds like my kind of mission, I'd join you, but I'll be leaving May 26th ... have a great time. Here's to you my man :D

Glen Quagmire

Original Poster
The only thing i don't like about the beer in WSC is that there is nothing too out of the ordinary, most of it i have already had, even the Chinese stuff(I'm a beer nerd)

WhyteAL

If I may be so blunt... How old are you???

I don't think he said anything about blunts:D

LOL J/K just breakin blls...:)

He seems old enough. Take it easy young Glen don't hurt nobody...:lol:

Make sure to hydrate the day before,...Oh porceline god please I swear I'll never drink again:hurl: . LOL

Glen Quagmire

Original Poster
yeah don't worry about me I've had a beer or 12 in my day. I'l be cool. I would never get out of hand at the risk of ruining a families vacation

Astronaut Jones

Being drunk in Disney World sounds terrible in my opinion. Not to mention beer or any other alcohol costs a small fortune in Disney. Murphy's was like 4 dollars and I think I dropped 6 bucks on a pint of Newcastle.

Ralphlaw

Yeah, it's tradition for us to down a beer at every pavilion, then get naked and climb to the top of the Canada pavilion and sing, "Take off to the Great White North". No, wait a minute. That was Michael Eisner, or Warren Buffet. No, it may have been Jimmy Buffet.

Oh well, it was fun, and we made a lot of friends at the Orlando City Jail. Ah, magical memories. Welcome home.

wedway71

In my younger years(many younger years) I tried that in the middle of July in about 99 degree weather.... BAD MOVE:hurl:

Now being im a Dad and dont want my kids to see that I do a couple of beers-always in Canada(love Canadian beer) and always in Mexico and thats about it.

I remember once in Germany ages ago I got a tap beer and it was WARM-the host said thats how they like it in Germany. again I:hurl:

LeeSeeBabe

I'm more of a wine- around- the- world type....well, it's more like wine around France, Italy, Germany, and Japan (saki :slurp:). That's my mission starting April 30th!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom