Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Comming Soon....

World Showcase welcomes their 12th country! Spain!!!

Comming Soon....

Hello Mate! Australlia will be the newest land of Animal Kingdom!

Dates:

Epcot: 2014
AK: 2014-2015

Your signature has me confused. Are you an imagineer or an entertainment tech? Its always been my understanding that the entertainment department techs programed Illuminations. :veryconfu

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Your signature has me confused. Are you an imagineer or an entertainment tech? Its always been my understanding that the entertainment department techs programed Illuminations. :veryconfu

Yes indeed. WDI do not have any hands-on with IllumiNations.

DocMcHulk

Oh my gosh, you have to be some kind of sucker to believe this guy. He just joins and announces that he's an Imagineer and starts telling us about unannounced plans?

JT's got more credibility than this guy.

Think about that for a second!

Who says they are different people? ;)

Lee

Adventurer
Not that it's my place to challenge anyone's credibility, but....
:ROFLOL:
I don't know what to think of this.
I do.:rolleyes:

...my impression from folks who do seem to have some knowledge is that they generally don't join Web forums, boldly announce that they work in Imagineering, and proceed to give away trade secrets. Perhaps we've found an exception to the rule? :)
No. We haven't.

Yes MI coaster is DOA again.
Speaking of Star Wars, there is a 75% chance that no Star Wars Weekends this year. :eek: :(
Oops... 0 for 2 on that one...

Oh Boy! Thought Star Wars weekends were a hit at DHS.
When did this happen!
It didn't.

Epcot is NOT adding Spain.
That.

Yes indeed. WDI do not have any hands-on with IllumiNations.
True. And they don't call themselves "DWI"s either.

Funny thread.

Cmdr_Crimson

Get back to work where? It is 3:01 AM in Orlando so why would a programmer be working nights. When did WDI start programming Illuminations?

I am smelling some BS

Very very intriguing.....
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg

Horizonsfan

If you notice a few minutes later he says he's off to bed.
I also smell BS.

It's pretty impressive that during the 8 minutes he was working he was also able to post every other minute. I would love to have this guy's works skills, he cranked out 8 hrs in 8 minutes (while multi-tasking!). Bravo, sir!:lol:

Oriolesmagic

Why is it that almost all of WDI "Insiders" use such terrible spelling and grammar? That just always aggravates me. :brick:

I mean, if you're going to make up a story, at least do it professionally. :lookaroun

LudwigVonDrake

Comming Soon....

World Showcase welcomes their 12th country! Spain!!!

Comming Soon....

Hello Mate! Australlia will be the newest land of Animal Kingdom!

Dates:

Epcot: 2014
AK: 2014-2015

My guess is that WDI would hire people who can spell :lol:

I'll believe nothing until Disney officially announces this :wave:

MarkTwain

I'm amazed that anyone would even consider taking this guy seriously. :confused:

Generally Imagineers know how to spell, avoid boldly announcing future projects on internet message boards, and know the difference in the acronyms of their workplace and Driving While Intoxicated...

spaceghost

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing that any imagineer can spell "coming" correctly, or would at least spell check their major leak before they release it...I declare shenanigans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom