Fantasmic! Mist/Lasers

Show Technician, Futureworld Unit

Lighting Mechanics, Adventureland Operations

Overnight Manager, Fantasia Gardens

They really should think these through a little better. :shrug:

You sir have won this thread.

ryanduggers

I smell a troll.....

If Lee and Raven are calling shenanigans on this, I would much more believe them than someone we never heard of before.

This guy posts like someone in middle school. (my apologies to those of you in middle school)

"move along these aren't the droids we are looking for..."

He lost his credibity with me on his SSW comments. Why would Disney cancel something so popular?

_Scar

You sir have won this thread.

Here's your winnings then Wilt Dasney

pile-of-garbage.jpg

Stitchmon

At the risk of sounding cryptic, I have heard nothing about Spain or Australia from my source, and they've been proven to be very reliable.
So for this, I call shenanigans.
I think this is about as credible as Rizzo and Gonzo trying to convince us he's Mickey Mouse....

raven

WDWI can be also Disney World Imagineer.

A few questions for you then:

What color is your ID badge? What image is printed on it? What ride vehicle is in WDI's main building? What large painting is located across from the bathrooms in the main WDI building? What's in the basement of this building?

Tom

Beta Return

What color is your ID badge? What image is printed on it? What ride vehicle is in WDI's main building? What large painting is located across from the bathrooms in the main WDI building? What's in the basement of this building?

I am anxiously awaiting the response!

"I am proud to be a Disney World Imagineer! I work at Epcot. I help program Illuminations."

From what Steve said, the comment in his signature is self-contradicting, right?

It's also entertaining that he was messaging with The Mom and strongly suggested that at a mere 30 posts and with absolutely no credentials, he should be knighted as a Moderator for this Forum :lol:

While he may actually be a CM (perhaps in pyro or shows), I call complete bluff on WDI.

raven

I am anxiously awaiting the response!

"I am proud to be a Disney World Imagineer! I work at Epcot. I help program Illuminations."

From what Steve said, the comment in his signature is self-contradicting, right?

Well plus the fact that there is no such thing as a Disney World Imagineer. Imagineers don't work for one property but for projects all over the world. Not just theme park projects either.

Tom

Beta Return
Well plus the fact that there is no such thing as a Disney World Imagineer. Imagineers don't work for one property but for projects all over the world. Not just theme park projects either.

That's pretty much what I thought.

Also, from his profile:

Interests
Learning all about Walt Disney World!

Occupation
Disney World Cast Member

Cmdr_Crimson

Oooohh This is going to be Goood! :D
colbertpopcorn.gif

MarkTwain

This is pretty awesome.

Funny read and we get confirmed that Spain is not coming (thank ya Jesus) and MI is still alive.

And, Disneyroks, just give it up.

Hey DisneyRoks, can you officially announce the Imagination redo, the full Yeti refurbishment, and the Hat removal for us? Maybe Lee will come in and call you out on those too... :lookaroun

jvalencia

Comming Soon....

World Showcase welcomes their 12th country! Spain!!!

Comming Soon....

Hello Mate! Australlia will be the newest land of Animal Kingdom!

Dates:

Epcot: 2014
AK: 2014-2015

Hmm... I saw something like that once. Spain was supposed to be an original country in Epcot. I'm glad they're finally adding it:sohappy:

BrerFrog

Once you are done testing him, please reveal the answer to some of those because I am now awfully curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom