Epcot 35th Anniversary Tag?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Will there be an Epcot 35th anniversary tag added to the end of Illuminations on that fateful day in October like there was for the 25th and 30th anniversaries?
Depends if they are given the budget and how big they consider the 35th to be.

Typically one of these tags has around the same budget of one Peace on Earth, though obviously with more time needed for logictiscs and programming since it's a one-off.

Cmdr_Crimson

Depends if they are given the budget and how big they consider the 35th to be.

Typically one of these tags has around the same budget of one Peace on Earth, though obviously with more time needed for logictiscs and programming since it's a one-off.
I'm sure with the merchandise they have been showing on the Disney parks blog they probably will just reuse the one tag they have been using for the past two anniversaries.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm sure with the merchandise they have been showing on the Disney parks blog they probably will just reuse the one tag they have been using for the past two anniversaries.
I'll have to point out (being me) the 30th was slightly different to the 25th. Not to mention the syncrolites and pavilion parcans had all just been re gelled before the 30th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom