Epcot 30th Merchandise

TuffyCatt

Is merchandise like this ever available online anywhere, or can you only get it in the parks? Because I reeeeallly want some of these, but don't have a trip to the parks in the cards anytime soon. :(

I really wish they would release a commemorative souvenir book or soundtrack cd set. That would be amazing...

This would be so awesome.

Already planning a savings account just for all the commemorative stuff. :ROFLOL:

Now, if they'd just release plans for any "events" ... I'll pass out from shock.

HM GhostHostess

This is some nice stuff. I can't wait to see all of the merchandise for Epcot's 30th Anniversary.

Looking at things like these makes me long for the EPCOT Center of yesteryear even more. I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that they will announce something big on October 1st, such as the return of the original Journey into Imagination or the reopening of the Wonders of Life pavilion.

Skippy

Awesome. I'll have to look for that t-shirt to go with my "The 21 Century Began October 1, 1982" one that they sold a few years back.

jlevis

Crap, we're going to be there in early August. Would begging help get an early release of the EPCOT merchandise?

HMF

Seems a bit too 80s to me. While Epcot's past few years have been rather lackluster and depressing, I would rather have merchandise based around Epcot's entire history Now AND Then not just "Then". Plus it reeks of Disney trying to cash in on fan nostalgia for attractions that no longer exist (Horizons, WOM) and attractions they ruined (Imagination, The Living Seas) and of course an Attraction that recently closed for rather stupid reasons and turned into a special events only center.(WOL)

HMF

This is some nice stuff. I can't wait to see all of the merchandise for Epcot's 30th Anniversary.

Looking at things like these makes me long for the EPCOT Center of yesteryear even more. I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that they will announce something big on October 1st, such as the return of the original Journey into Imagination or the reopening of the Wonders of Life pavilion.

I will keep an eye out for flying pigs that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom