Entrance Permits

Monorail_Red_77

Does the bottom of Bay Lake count as a valid/viable place for them to be moved to? It's still on Disney property... ;)

Hey win - win!!

They could move them to the bottom of Seven Seas Lagoon.
Then they could sell a separate ticketed attraction and do an actual 20,000K Leagues, all be it more shallow. Then guests could watch for their pictures as the subs go by the monoliths.

Can someone say upcharge. Now how to get more unsuspecting guests to pay for the attraction.
ahhh Elsa could be the snow captain of the ship. To heck with theme right?

:hilarious::hungover:

Siren

Agree about the ferry issue but have you seen the hub in MK for wishes? I don't typically think like a terrorist but I can only assume that Disney is working with security experts as they continue to make WDW a harder target to hit. Thankfully, at the moment, the domestic attacks are being perpetrated by "one off" terrorists that are more likely to try to attack soft targets.
Hi @DisneyCane! Disney's security deserves more credit, IMO. Disney actually notified the FBI about the Orlando terrorist way before the incident. How would they know that? Disney must have some serious intelligence and I think their security is no joke.

Siren

You're welcome! I take it that security is not the greatest at WDW? I'm checking because i'm heading there in a couple months for the first time in a couple years.
Hi @mikenatcity1! Oh no, of course not. I think Disney's security is really friendly and they are so funny. They totally crack me up with their jokes. Disney's security was fine.

But, in all fairness, I have not had to go through the metal detectors, so I have no experience with that whole random selection thing. I think everyone should have to go through the metal detectors. The normal security process is adequate. And, there was such a strong police presence everywhere and Disney CM's were highly visible and at every turn.

Anyway, have a great trip at Disney World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom