Selling Entire collection, specific collection, specific item(s)

I inherited a Disneyana collection (mostly Mickey Mouse). I am getting older and have no children to pass this on to. I would like to sell the collection or at least most of it to a good home. I know very little of about the items or the value. I know that the items range from the 1930's to 1980's. I have items such as books, stamps, watches, plates, ornaments, ceramic figurines, dolls (rubber and stuffed), cars/toys (rubber/plastic/tin/wood). If interested in the entire collection, a specific type of collection or specific item(s), please let me know. I have some pictures of the collection attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3029 (002).jpg
    IMG_3029 (002).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_3030 (002).jpg
    IMG_3030 (002).jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3031 (002).jpg
    IMG_3031 (002).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3032 (002).jpg
    IMG_3032 (002).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3033 (002).jpg
    IMG_3033 (002).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 335

Disneyfan0077

I see this is posted over two years ago. So I know you do t have any of the items left. I’m sorry for the reason as to why you have these items but I would be in tears happy ones if I were to have any of these items. I am. Huge Disney fan. I have loved Disney since I was a child and I’m in my 40s now and we just got back from a trip in Jan which my grandmother who had never been wa Ted my mother to take me and my 4 children to Disney and it all be paid for by her money left to my mom. My grand mother was very very dear to me and I miss her everyday terribly so I will hold that trip in my heart always. If you do have any items left I’m sure I can’t afford them but maybe. I just keep looking at all the items you had and it’s beautiful lol whom every collected these things had a heart for Disney as well.anyways thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom