Entertainment News

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. I am sad to hear of the break up of Off Kilter. The Mill Stage was the site of so many great times, wonderful memories and great friendships. I know I could go there and would always find someone I knew in the audience as well as the guys on stage. I will miss the guys playing together and I wish they would have done a farewell concert for the fans. Marie

natatomic

Anyone know what’s going on with VoL? Even one of the singers said “no word yet” now that candlelight is over. Very unusual since they would normally be back to their normal sets, or at least be in brush up rehearsals for their normal sets. They don’t even show up on the app if you search for them anymore.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Anyone know what’s going on with VoL? Even one of the singers said “no word yet” now that candlelight is over. Very unusual since they would normally be back to their normal sets, or at least be in brush up rehearsals for their normal sets. They don’t even show up on the app if you search for them anymore.
I havent heard anything and Im not sure I know anyone close enough to them to get a definitive answer. I'll send out some inquiries though. Marie

DCBaker

Premium Member

A casting call for VoL popped up today -

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 3.04.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 3.06.14 PM.png

mm52200

That is the good news. If they use them for arts, flower and garden, food and wine, and Holidays they are practically full time.

Still... on principle it’s still taking away a regular entertainment offering and making it an event offering.
I wouldn’t read into it too much. They went dark last year as well between holidays and festival of the arts.
America Gardens stage is still switching over from Candlelight/NYE back to a stage set up for Festival of the Arts and they probably haven’t deemed it safe for them to be back in the rotunda yet.

TrainsOfDisney

I wouldn’t read into it too much. They went dark last year as well between holidays and festival of the arts.
America Gardens stage is still switching over from Candlelight/NYE back to a stage set up for Festival of the Arts and they probably haven’t deemed it safe for them to be back in the rotunda yet.

They used to switch out Candlelight to New Years Eve party in one night. I’m sure they could have them up and running if they wanted to.

But I’m glad they are still around at all!

natatomic

But last year they went into rehearsals for the stage show again, for shows that were already on the schedule a week or two out.
No one is rehearsing, and as far as I know, none of the cast have heard what the plan is (at least as of a few days ago).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom