Entertainment for toddlers on the plane

cheshiresmile

Original Poster
I'm sure different Target stores have different things, but in CT I found some great coloring books. In the dollar section in the front of the store they had mini books, 3x5 or so, with stickers in Disney themes (and others) for a buck each. I got every different one they had, I found 10 in all. Pooh, Cars, classic characters, etc. Hopefully they will keep my daughter busy and get her excited on the way down, and they don't take up much space in the carry on! And cheap!

SAV

Make sure to bring one or two with you in the parks so you can entertain her when you get stuck in a long line. They were a godsend last trip. We also found that goldfish crackers on the plane couldn't be beat.

slappy magoo

If there's at least one adult on the trip that can keep the toddler preoccupied, either with the books you've purchased, other games, music or movie or just talking, all the better. I only say "if there's at least one adult" because if you're the lone adult on the trip, and if you're trying to keep an eye on more than one kid (not to mention luggage or the signs for transportation or the million other things that can be a distraction) then being able to focus all your attention on the child can be impossible. But if we're talking about 2 adults and one toddler (or more than one kid but the other child is older and can be of assistance with the toddler), then it's often good to let one grownup handle the problems associated with traveling and the other to focus all energies on keeping the child or children happy and/or distracted on the plane

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom