entertainer

actingkid

Original Poster
i was wondering if you can work at Disneyworld at 16 years old.What kind of characters can you be at 16?I would like to be Mickey Mouse or someother disney character.
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
actingkid

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
cause they totally dig the extra 15 cents an hour over ops?

joanna71985

WDWKat26 said:
Um...why is like everyone and their mother interested in being a character lately?

I've always been interested in being a character. I even want to work at Disney full-time in entertainment. I'm friends with a lot of entertainment CMs at the MK, and they helped me make up my mind to be a character.

actingkid

Original Poster
what characters can i be at disneyworld if im between 5"4' and 5"6'.i really want to be mickey mouse or someother character like peter pan or a character from tarzan.what is the height to be a character from tarzan?
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actingkid

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
The only fur character in tarzan at WDW is Terk, she's 5'0-5'2

You're 5'4 - 5'6... that's a bad height range to be in. If you're 5'4, you are a TALL chipmunk. 5'5, Mr. Smee and a few other random characters, 5'6 is Pluto and your best bet at getting in.

My suggestion... you're 16, grow for 1 more year, learn to type/use proper grammar. and you should be set. :)

WDWKat26

mkt said:

You're 5'4 - 5'6... that's a bad height range to be in. If you're 5'4, you are a TALL chipmunk. 5'5, Mr. Smee and a few other random characters, 5'6 is Pluto and your best bet at getting in.

My suggestion... you're 16, grow for 1 more year, learn to type/use proper grammar. and you should be set. :)

Ahh...*sigh of relief* thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth :)

robynchic

mkt said:

Give him more time than a year. Guys mature slower than girls.

Actingkid, I say you wait until you're in college- then try the college program. If you try to do entertainment when you're 16, then there's a good chance you'll be very much in the minority.

WDWKat26

kcw said:
sounds like someone's gettin a little defensive of their position eh? haha

LOL, I have no problem with anyone in my department...it just seems there are a lot of posts lately about being in entertainment and no one uses the search button. Plus this kid does need to grow up a little...

MaskedSharpie

WDWKat26 said:
Um...why is like everyone and their mother interested in being a character lately?

haha! Can't speak for everyone, but I just always wanted to work there, and I've been on stage most my life, so why not? :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom