Entering Epcot through Intl Gateway

meekoman

I plan on dropping off my rental at the Swan and Dolphin and heading over to Epcot through the Gateway. How is it handled entering through here before 11 am when World Showcase opens?

NiarrNDisney

The International Gateway is open like any other entrance, the World Traveler shop is open so you could get a water or other odds and ends but the World Showcase pavilions are not open to the public except Norway which has a Character Breakfast.
I wish they would at least open a counter service restaurant in the UK or Canada for coffee, tea and some pastries but until then it looks like I will just have to continue to go to the Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast.

Upvote 0

pacochran

It is open, and actually the only way to get to Epcot from the Epcot resort areas as they don't run busses to Epcot you either walk or take the boat to the international entrance. As others have said they don't let you go to France, you just have to take the long hike thru UK and Canada.

Upvote 0

scpergj

My wife and I have stayed at the Boardwalk and at the Beach Club - and have entered EPCOT at open from the International Gateway both stays, no problems. As others have stated, you must walk over to FW, but getting in from there is no problem.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

My husband & I just booked the Segway tour, and they said we won't be able to get in through International Gateway at 7:30 AM. We will have to take a bus from our resort (Boardwalk!) to the front entrance. Craziness :(

Upvote 0

sueuk

My husband & I just booked the Segway tour, and they said we won't be able to get in through International Gateway at 7:30 AM. We will have to take a bus from our resort (Boardwalk!) to the front entrance. Craziness :(

The International Gateway has always been open to allow people to get to Norway for the princess breakfast, so I can't see why you couldn't walk through to FW. We have walked through lots of times from BC resort, I think the earliest we've done it was 8am but they are open for breakfasts before then...

Upvote 0

dizzney

We've never had a problem getting in thru International Gateway, We're BW DVC, I would think they would let you through since I thought you can enter for the breakfast at 7:30. Is it a Magical Mornings day?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom