Enchanted Tiki Room closing for month long refurbishment

nepalostparks

Original Poster
The busiest time of the year and they are closing an attraction that can eat people...not sure this makes much sense.

With the line up of attraction in the fall they are refurbishing, including the railroad and Peter Pan, it makes sense to do this one at a different time than those. Come mid August the busy summer season ends, so part of the refurb is outside of that timeframe.

Wall-e

We have a trip in mid august and I'm pretty disappointed about this also. Not so much for myself but for my mom, wife, and 1 yo son. It's always been my mom's favorite and I looked forward to seeing my boys reaction to it. Bad enough we need to run to SSE for the one day it's open while we're there but then JC is closed the next day. Hopefully this is it for August refurbs.

wdwgreek

Does anyone know what this referb will include? Last years referb was pretty detailed... could Iago have bought out the show again :O

stevem85

It's sad that it has to close down and people will miss it. I just saw it on my trip 2 weeks ago, and it looked fantastic. But, to make things look fantastic and remain looking fantastic it has to be worked on every so often. I would rather have them referb it every so often then let it go neglected for years and look horrible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom