enchanted phone calls

beryl628

Do they still have the website to enter your reservation number so you can get a call from Mickey telling the kids you are going on a trip?

(I did a search and could not find anything)

THanks!

TwoTigersMom

We used 300 of our Disney Movie Reward points and got 4 calls from them. The last call will be Mickey congratulating them on their vacation, the night we leave :lol: They have no clue yet :lol:

Upvote 0

RatherBinDisney

I have no kids.................

well, except for myself :p!!

Is there anything available that is not just for kids? DisneyEchantedCalls.com has only child options and nothing for a wife that is as giddy as HE double hockey sticks to get back to the world!

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

We won a call (big win) from 12,000 instant winners online. My children were standing beside me when I ordered it. They wanted the call right then so that's what I did. After a couple of minutes, when the phone began to ring, each one had a phone in hand to hear the call. It was funny. It was also the only thing I have ever won in my life. Sad huh?

Upvote 0

duck_daddy

We will be leaving at night, and would like to have Mickey call the kids and tell them he can't wait to see them or something to that effect. Which of these would fit that bill? Thanks!:wave:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

We will be leaving at night, and would like to have Mickey call the kids and tell them he can't wait to see them or something to that effect. Which of these would fit that bill? Thanks!:wave:

Mickey will be calling my boys during dinner the night we leave to congratulate them on their upcoming trip. (which they do not know anything about :lol: ) After the call is over, I'm expecting confused looks, we'll tell them go home and pack we're leaving at midnight!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom