Enchanted Forest

Mawg

I find it odd that it says the forest will be open Dec 6th when the majority of the forest surrounds the 7DMT and will be walled off. It should state, A little bit of the forest will be open Dec 6th that surrounds the Beast's castle area, the rest will be open in 2014. Maybe I'm missing something but it just seems like false advertising.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I find it odd that it says the forest will be open Dec 6th when the majority of the forest surrounds the 7DMT and will be walled off. It should state, A little bit of the forest will be open Dec 6th that surrounds the Beast's castle area, the rest will be open in 2014. Maybe I'm missing something but it just seems like false advertising.

What's worse is it says Storybook Circus - Now Open, with no mention that half of it is still behind construction walls.

ExtinctJenn

Seems like a lot of names to remember for a newbie. I dont think anyone would have trouble understanding that Fantasyland Forest was in Fantasyland though.
I agree with this because the public has a lot of trouble with names of things.
My honest opinion on this is that the gen-pub doesn't really care or want/need to know or remember the names of each of the lands. Guests will have their maps that tell them where each attraction is they want to see and will head in that direction. Knowing they have to go to the Enchanted Forest or Storybook Circus or Frontierland or whatever I don't think it something "newbies" really put much effort into. It's us Disney nuts that do that. LOL!

wiigirl

What's worse is it says Storybook Circus - Now Open, with no mention that half of it is still behind construction walls.

Well... it's technically open.

Lol...so..half true? :p
75.gif

Weather_Lady

I prefer "Fantasyland Forest," only because, as a New Yorker, I hear "Enchanted Forest" and think of the large theme park here that goes by that name. In fact, every time I read it, my mind starts singing the jingle for the New York park, "Enchanted Foooorest! Water Safaaaaari! [monkey screech] Where the fun never STOPS!"

But I'm sure that's just me. And a few thousand other people from my state. ;)

Mawg

I prefer "The Land of Enchantment" because I'm from New Mexico and that's what's on our license plates.

tl77

Do they still call the area between Liberty Square and Peter Pan "The Bavarian Village"? that'd be 4 sub lands

But I don't think the names will matter all that much people just head to the attractions, like no one refers to the "Caribbean Plaza" area of Adventureland by that name, they just "go do Pirates"

BrightImagine

With a name like Enchanted Forest I want it to have a miniature walking trail... kind of like the walking areas in World Showcase. Is there any room for some sort of walking trail? Like around the base of the 7DMT, or in front of Be Our Guest?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom