Enchanted Forest

MissAlmyra

I prefer "Fantasyland Forest," only because, as a New Yorker, I hear "Enchanted Forest" and think of the large theme park here that goes by that name. In fact, every time I read it, my mind starts singing the jingle for the New York park, "Enchanted Foooorest! Water Safaaaaari! [monkey screech] Where the fun never STOPS!"

But I'm sure that's just me. And a few thousand other people from my state. ;)

Yes! That is the first thing that popped into my mind, bad jingle and all! Those local theme park commercials can be painful.

That aside, "Enchanted Forest" sounds lovely, but I hope it has some "enchanted" elements like some of you have been mentioning. Especially the glowing eyes!

Mainahman

Yes! That is the first thing that popped into my mind, bad jingle and all! Those local theme park commercials can be painful.

That aside, "Enchanted Forest" sounds lovely, but I hope it has some "enchanted" elements like some of you have been mentioning. Especially the glowing eyes!

The glowing eyes of heffalumps and woozles? hehe! I actually cant wait to book our next trip to see all of this! The wife is such a little mermaid and beauty and the beast fan its not funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom