EMH or not EMH?

Shelleyx4

I am so confused. It seems it would be a no brainer to go to the parks at emh hours, but after looking at some crowd calendars and other advice, it is best NOT to go to parks on emh days?? But to go the next day. What is anyone's experience or advice on this?

Zman-ks

EMH in the evenings are the best, especially MK!
75.gif

x2! :)

Upvote 0

bethymouse

We usually do EMH in the morning. We can ride BTMRR and Splash twice and practically walk on Space Mountain and ride Buzz 3 or 4 times all before 11 am and the crowds!;)

Upvote 0

bethymouse

BTW- I followed those crowd calendars for our June 9-14 trip! To me, they were inaccurate, but that's just me! There were so many people there in some cases we just couldn't do very much!:( The rain would've been bearable, but everyone stayed ( that was a surprise) and the lines seemed even longer!:eek: We tried to plan carefully as usual, but the heat & humidity that week got to me.:( We only did EPCOT twice and MK once. I was so exhausted that we slept in, or just stayed at the pool. Next time, I'll know better. I did enjoy the time we spent at the pool ( SSR Paddock pool).;) I also enjoyed the time we spent @ DTD.;)
So... in answer to your question- yes- do EMH!:)
We tried DHS evening EMH one year, and that was a bust! The lines were still outrageous!:eek:

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Did you do Splash and Thunder at opening or Tomorrowland first? Wondering if Splash would be open right away for extra morning hours.
We thought it was closed, but with absolutely no line, it was open!:D We rode Splash & Thunder several times and then headed for Tomorrowland!:D It was awesome!:D

Upvote 0

Clamman73

We thought it was closed, but with absolutely no line, it was open!:D We rode Splash & Thunder several times and then headed for Tomorrowland!:D It was awesome!:D

Yeah that's cool...when I was there in October it was walk on and then why not go right back on it again and it was still walk on. OK, why not a third time! :) Gotta get my money's worth!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We usually do the evening EMHs...we really enjoy the parks at night!

YES... The parks all lit up at night take on a very different atmosphere. EMH's in the evening (if you and your family can manage to have the energy stay up later) I have found to be best. At some point you find the rider lines getting shorter, the crowds thin out and you can find yourself walking down almost deserted walkways. Lots more opportunities to ride and reride attractions. But I'm an up early, stay late kind of guest. I make the most of my park time.

Upvote 0

SMS55

EMH are not bad. If you get there for rope drop you can do popular rides with little wait. I've done it at Magic Kingdom a few times. The evening ones are great when the park is open til 1 or 2. People with smaller kids will leave after the parade and fireworks. Lines will be shorter, and that last hour you can really get your money's worth. Plus there is something about the ambiance at night about the Magic Kingdom

Upvote 0
Help! We always take advantage of the EMHs and since we are planning a trip in August, I tried to look for the old calendar where they were listed on the WDW website. I can only find info for morning magiic hours. What gives??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom